General Discussion

Challenger Demon Prelims

123578

Comments

  • pmglfvpmglfv Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    Seeing a lot of the same hands, another “who is gonna spend more on tickets” event.  I got your back @milewski1015, make sure you beat down anyone approaching.
    If you can find your way up here to third I can try and make a gap between top 3 and the rest. 
    I can copy any hand around me but I don’t have a Tahoe, if you see me up there...plz do knock my surrounders down.  Thnx and good luck
    What’s your IGN? I’m Kelvin Osborn. 
    Shane Monroe (IG name) I can get up to 3rd without attacking forumers.  Like I said, I can copy any hand at the top but it’s a grind.  We can all work together (with help from @milewski1015) and keep smashing players down.
    Sounds good to me. Is Phil on here too?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    me too.... i arrive!! :D :D
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    kaje73 said:
    Seeing a lot of the same hands, another “who is gonna spend more on tickets” event.  I got your back @milewski1015, make sure you beat down anyone approaching.
    If you can find your way up here to third I can try and make a gap between top 3 and the rest. 
    I can copy any hand around me but I don’t have a Tahoe, if you see me up there...plz do knock my surrounders down.  Thnx and good luck
    What’s your IGN? I’m Kelvin Osborn. 
    Shane Monroe (IG name) I can get up to 3rd without attacking forumers.  Like I said, I can copy any hand at the top but it’s a grind.  We can all work together (with help from @milewski1015) and keep smashing players down.
    Sounds good to me. Is Phil on here too?
    @ElbowWobble you’d probably have better luck reaching him on the in-game forum at the same name
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    @hillclimber so John is friendly, and Pichai? Isn’t he a forumer also? I can’t play for now 😂 


  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    @hillclimber so John is friendly, and Pichai? Isn’t he a forumer also? I can’t play for now 😂 


    I'm uncertain. @Pichai is Only-One Pichai

    not sure if Pichai Polprasert is him or if someone is imitating him?
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 495 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have number for US brackets?
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    Hutch... PLEASE give us some Chevrolet Premium Packs to be purchased with cash..... PLEASE
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Hutch... PLEASE give us some Chevrolet Premium Packs to be purchased with cash..... PLEASE
    Sorry, they don’t make money wen u spend IG cash
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Hutch... PLEASE give us some Chevrolet Premium Packs to be purchased with cash..... PLEASE
    I had some good luck with American packs. Got me the captivia I was after. Still only one TBSS though. 

    Any eu brackets open?
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    lg29 said:
    Hutch... PLEASE give us some Chevrolet Premium Packs to be purchased with cash..... PLEASE
    I had some good luck with American packs. Got me the captivia I was after. Still only one TBSS though. 

    Any eu brackets open?
    I’m in a mixed bracket (I think?) and it just filled up recently so could be a new bracket started up not long ago. 
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
  • pmglfvpmglfv Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    He’s Pedro Miguel Gomes
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Just beat me to it. 😎
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Ive been searching for a second Captiva so badly that I almost stole this car, then I realized it’s an equinox....they will never know how close they were to losing their car ;)

  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here?
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Ah, sorry I think I hit you a few times today but will avoid you from now on!
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Hi @pmglfv
    i will avoid you. Good to see you
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Hi @pmglfv
    i will avoid you. Good to see you
    Someone has been attacking us, it’s either TD42729 or Pierre Iris. Earlier I thought it might have been Pedro until I found out he was a forumer. Sorry again about that, I don’t end up on the EU forums too often 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Hi @pmglfv
    i will avoid you. Good to see you
    Someone has been attacking us, it’s either TD42729 or Pierre Iris. Earlier I thought it might have been Pedro until I found out he was a forumer. Sorry again about that, I don’t end up on the EU forums too often 
    No one attacked me today. Just a few fail to attack. 
    Shame on me
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Hi @pmglfv
    i will avoid you. Good to see you
    Someone has been attacking us, it’s either TD42729 or Pierre Iris. Earlier I thought it might have been Pedro until I found out he was a forumer. Sorry again about that, I don’t end up on the EU forums too often 
    No one attacked me today. Just a few fail to attack. 
    Shame on me
    Lol, must be just me then! I’m keeping them down so far. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me where this bracket is please?


     
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Can anyone tell me where this bracket is please?


     
    That’s EU mate. I know Jaco Roos at least is a forumer here. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Bucks73 mate. I thought it might be. Was going for US but i made a mistake in the vpn.

    Nevermind, i joined super late so doubt I'll be catching up. Hope i can get a CF pack


  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    pmglfv said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
    Hi guys,
    I am with you too!
    What’s your IG name?
    Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Hi @pmglfv
    i will avoid you. Good to see you
    Someone has been attacking us, it’s either TD42729 or Pierre Iris. Earlier I thought it might have been Pedro until I found out he was a forumer. Sorry again about that, I don’t end up on the EU forums too often 
    No one attacked me today. Just a few fail to attack. 
    Shame on me
    Lol, must be just me then! I’m keeping them down so far. 
    r u in the us? bracket full? i 4got abt joining 😂
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Impossible event
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is the last such bad event in 2019. 


  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    I hope this is the last such bad event in 2019. 


    I get your frustration because of the 2 x TB SS but at least you look ok for Tier 2 at the moment.
    I do have 2 and i'll probably be in the same boat as you  :)
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 70something... with 1 tbss, suburban, captiva 4x4, captiva fwd and blazer...
Sign In or Register to comment.