General Discussion

Challenger Demon Finals

Comments

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay yeh i remember it clearly. Just seems weird that they don't fill evenly. Trophies and RQ isn't supposed to matter right?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Jay yeh i remember it clearly. Just seems weird that they don't fill evenly. Trophies and RQ isn't supposed to matter right?
    Yeah I joined with a new account in the last event and got put in with the whales so it shouldn't matter. But I seam to get put in with them regardless of when I join haha.
  • Richter7Richter7 Member Posts: 23
    erase with the delete key
    Thank you :)
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    @bantel_cat dude you are hitting me. 😓😓
    Did I? Don't remember doing that but really sorry if I did.
    Must admit that without looking at the forum last night I didn't recognize your name.

I'll give you a couple of wins when my tickets refill.

Edit: Debt repaid  B)
    Post edited by bantel_cat on
  • JasonOngJasonOng Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    @Jay I'm gonna join on the last 30 mins. Cant be bothered with this event. My AD hand is ****
    edited January 19
    JasonOng said:
    @Jay I'm gonna join on the last 30 mins. Cant be bothered with this event. My AD hand is ****
    Ahh OK. This is my hand was hoping it might be top 8 in a non whale bracket.

• bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, a bit of 'constructive criticism' if you don't mind ( or another whiny post from Paul if you like  :) )

This event is another exercise in frustration in that it is so reliant on one car (OK technically 2!).

The Hellcat beats my best car by over 100 points on the drags, and there is a drag on every trackset.
    Sure a Hellcat on its own won't guarantee you success but backed up with a reasonable hand (and inferior to many others) then you stand a good chance.

Between the last AD event (don't get me started) and this I must have opened over 20 AD CF, thank god I am F2P now or it would be 30  B)
    Don't get me wrong, it is good that you have a chance without buying your way in. It's just my bad luck that I got naff Epics.
    But on the flip-side you would hope that a varied hand with some 'wise' investment would give you a chance.

The inclusion of the off-road is good but virtually everyone has a Tahoe and of course it is the Hellcat of off-road, no other options.
    Rain tracks are pointless.
    City bumps do mix it up a little but another would have helped to make Mid height a tactical possibility.

This all of course is aimed at the top garages, lower down the ranks there must be some great and varied fights going on, but that would happen regardless.

My biggest regret? That I wasted Gold and the rest of my UR on this which will put me on the back foot for weeks/months and the next few events (unless they reward established garages).

Really should of 'chosen my battles'

Anyway enough whinging, good luck everyone.

Heya @baest I joined and got the new bracket with you. 

• DannyDanny Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, a bit of 'constructive criticism' if you don't mind ( or another whiny post from Paul if you like  :) )

This event is another exercise in frustration in that it is so reliant on one car (OK technically 2!).

The Hellcat beats my best car by over 100 points on the drags, and there is a drag on every trackset.
    Sure a Hellcat on its own won't guarantee you success but backed up with a reasonable hand (and inferior to many others) then you stand a good chance.

Between the last AD event (don't get me started) and this I must have opened over 20 AD CF, thank god I am F2P now or it would be 30  B)
    Don't get me wrong, it is good that you have a chance without buying your way in. It's just my bad luck that I got naff Epics.
    But on the flip-side you would hope that a varied hand with some 'wise' investment would give you a chance.

The inclusion of the off-road is good but virtually everyone has a Tahoe and of course it is the Hellcat of off-road, no other options.
    Rain tracks are pointless.
    City bumps do mix it up a little but another would have helped to make Mid height a tactical possibility.

This all of course is aimed at the top garages, lower down the ranks there must be some great and varied fights going on, but that would happen regardless.

My biggest regret? That I wasted Gold and the rest of my UR on this which will put me on the back foot for weeks/months and the next few events (unless they reward established garages).

Really should of 'chosen my battles'

Anyway enough whinging, good luck everyone.

I agree to some respect. The main point here is why do hutch when creating an event make it so that 2 cars are a must have. Sitting down at the table with robin to create this event I’d be saying ang on... we put a drag on every set won’t that mean that the hellcat is a must in everyone’s hand? Ang on if we put that dirt track in there then the Tahoe is a must in everyone’s hand and then there’s accountant sat in the corner just rubbing his hands together
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:

@Jay, I’m 43085
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with @bantel_cat .
    I do find it disappointing that you need a Dodge Callenger SRT Hellcat to win the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. Maybe the ACR instead, but that’s even rarer. 

Matters not to me really - I can’t even get a Tahoe. Although I did find 6 Durangos 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it true that grand sport 233 wins dry and 323 wins wet tracks? 
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Lazuli said:
    TD01055 said:

@bantel_cat .
    @CharlieR .
    @Singu .

I'm currently third and lost a race with number 2 lets work together guys 
    Just joined and avoided you guys, should be able to take care of number 2. Fook IG
    I'm in too:

So that's
    @CharlieR / Charlie Root
    @bantel_cat / Paul Rickwood
    @Singu / Julio Singu (?)
    @TD01055 / David Fook
    @LEGENDNADA / Basma Fayez
    @Lazuli / Lauzli Spoon

I've got my Hellcat, but no Tahoe, and, er, 4 RQ23/24 American Dream Chevrolets O.o

Trying to figure out to go 969 or 699 on the RQ24 Camaro ZL1 and RQ21 Corvette Grand Sport... still in the data collecting phase, but not seeing anyone try 699!
    Yes, I’m Julio Singu.

there is no chance for me. I just need hellcat or the A corvette.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree with you guys.... you need Tahoe (and there is only one Off road /allterrain UR  for AD) and you need an Hellcat... or lucky or a lot of $$$$$ you need and trackset don't help the strategy!! Or you have this car or you take a kick in the *** :D :D :D
  • PW2PW2 Member Posts: 39

Any friendlies in this bracket? I'm just waiting for the final fuses and I'll try to make my way up. 
    Ultimate said:
    Jay said:

@Jay, I’m 43085
    Ok so you me and @baest in 1st 2nd and 3rd. Let's see if we can stay up there!
    Ok so forumers in top 5 now?

I see @deewod .
    Where did our losses come from @baest ?
  • JimJonesJimJones Member Posts: 19
    tkortuem said:
    Any forumers in my bracket? 

Charlotte Collister IG
  • tkortuemtkortuem Member Posts: 10
    edited January 19
    JimJones said:
    tkortuem said:

Charlotte Collister IG
    alright i hit you alot at the start and wont do that anymore. I hope i can somehow survive in the top 8. My hand is defenitely not strong enough to beat some of the top hands. 
  • JimJonesJimJones Member Posts: 19
    tkortuem said:
    JimJones said:
    tkortuem said:

Charlotte Collister IG
    alright i hit you alot at the start and wont do that anymore. I hope i can somehow survive in the top 8. My hand is defenitely not strong enough to beat some of the top hands. 
    Much appreciated. My hand is awful, just gotta hope for that soft bracket.
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

Wil avoid you 😉
    @Richter7, @Dabigp the guy in 6th Nei Viv is with us, he will avoid us all.
    nel1978 said:

Wil avoid you 😉
    Cool :) i was kinda worried about him. He has a killer hand too 
  • pmglfvpmglfv Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:

Wil avoid you 😉
    I am also here.
    But unlikely that I can finish in the top 8!
    Pedro Miguel Gomes in the game!
  • stvhanstvhan Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    Jay said:

I see @deewod .

You are in asia bucket?
    If in asia. How many people in?
    Now i am F2W so please help me
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    @bantel_cat dude you are hitting me. 😓😓
    Did I? Don't remember doing that but really sorry if I did.
    Must admit that without looking at the forum last night I didn't recognize your name.

I'll give you a couple of wins when my tickets refill.

Edit: Debt repaid  B)
    If I saw your comment earlier I would have told you not to give me some wins it's alright and thanks for the wins :) lets try to maintain our places I'm swinging from 6th to 15th place 
    edited January 19
    pmglfv said:
    I am also here.
    Hope you can come into top 8 🤞🏻🙂
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    stvhan said:
    Jay said:

I see @deewod .

You are in asia bucket?
    If in asia. How many people in?
    Now i am F2W so please help me
    I like the idea of Free to Win.. Sounds legit
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    pmglfv said:
    I am also here.
    Hope you can come into top 8 🤞🏻🙂
    Welcome, will try to help every forumers if i can 
  • floop200floop200 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Jay said: u

I see @deewod .
    @Jay please play when its possible .... If u don't have others to beat..beat me then..