General Discussion

Challenger Demon Finals

11517192021

Comments

  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    mauro07 said:
    Jaco said:
    FCOK said:
    Hi friends @FCOK @Jeroen @Huskic69 , i dropped into your bracket, i'm Tobias Pettersson... Still deciding between two hands but i managed to climb up pretty high, happy to cooperate, what are your ingame names (except for Jeroen who i know)
    Hi. My ingame name is seph top2both
    Was 6th but got 2 losses in a row from someone. 
    Still upgrading a hellcat and a Camaro so... dunno if they'll be good in time for the ending... might have to spend some gold. 😭 or else i think i won't make it top 8
    Hi boys, I entered this one too. No Helcat heren so probably it is already a done race for me.
    hoew many free spots in this bracket?
    but how many players wait the last 5 minutes for enter? :D:D
    If you dont have a hellcat or 4 other fully maxed epics you should also wait. 
    i don't have notghing good... this time i try late entry... i took kick in my **** in the all events, and i had good better hands for gold tier .. so this time i prefer to not play and waste time and wait.. wait.. maybe i don't play at all!! :D :D:
  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    I cant believe I will not be able to obtain the demon with this hand!
    i bought 9CF, 4 AD and 5 Chevy...i maxed 3 epics thats 45 UR burnt - for nothing! Only cause I was not lucky enough to pull a grand sport...instead of that I have 3 hellcats, its ridiculous.... I have the feeling the brackets are stronger than before? Is hutch doing that on purpose make us buy more CFs?
    i was a patient and good paying customer, but this event made me change my mind....
    Don't take this wrong as I'm not attacking you with my comments here:

    "I cant believe I will not obtain the demon with this hand!"
    I can - Hutch hurt your possible win when they implemented the 4x Chevy as a requirement.
    Had it been 3x Chevy and everyone would have needed 2x Hellcat (possibly both being wide) you would have had a much easier time (and of course, others not so much).
    But with you having the 4th and 5th quality of the Chevy's you're having a hard time 2w-1l-2d'ing people.
    (Grand Sport being #1, 09 Vette being #2 and ZL1 Red being #3 imo)
    Now, on the point of it being 3x Chevy, in that situation, you would have been competitive as the number of people with 2 hellcats might be smaller.

    Regarding not having a Grand Sport, it is not a necessity however it would make things easier.
    I'm managing to hold top with Wide/09 Vette / Camero Red / Camero Black (not maxed) / Tahoe.
    We'll see if that continues to the end.

    "Is hutch doing that on purpose make us buy more CFs?"
    The answer to this questions is always YES!
    That's their entire goal, make more money, sell more things.

    "i was a patient and good paying customer, but this event made me change my mind...."
    RNG going to do RNG things.
    All of us who bought were buying to gamble to hit a 17.75% chance (I think this is lower with AD CF?) then trying to hit 1/9 chances for a specific car when opening a 1599g pack.
    Each time you open that pack, it's ~2% to hit a grand sport.  If luck fails us, then you're either cracking more packs or throwing in the towel.

    After saying ALL of that, I really hope Hutch is considering re-running the events for the people that failed to hit the prize car in the future.
    And have these events more frequently.
    Hopefully that will help everyone who went really hard on the packs get what they were after.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    I cant believe I will not be able to obtain the demon with this hand!
    i bought 9CF, 4 AD and 5 Chevy...i maxed 3 epics thats 45 UR burnt - for nothing! Only cause I was not lucky enough to pull a grand sport...instead of that I have 3 hellcats, its ridiculous.... I have the feeling the brackets are stronger than before? Is hutch doing that on purpose make us buy more CFs?
    i was a patient and good paying customer, but this event made me change my mind....
    9 AD CFs & 3 Chevy CFs....still no Tahoe or Hellcat.
  • floop200floop200 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    @Jay im out from Tier 1... Hope u can tackle all obstacle there... 
  • Mark_GMark_G Member Posts: 15
    Hey guys, anyone with me in this bracket?

  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL Member Posts: 104 ✭✭

    Someone here?

    I am at 20-30 places
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    Can someone update me on latest Asian bracket? Thanx
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    I cant believe I will not be able to obtain the demon with this hand!
    i bought 9CF, 4 AD and 5 Chevy...i maxed 3 epics thats 45 UR burnt - for nothing! Only cause I was not lucky enough to pull a grand sport...instead of that I have 3 hellcats, its ridiculous.... I have the feeling the brackets are stronger than before? Is hutch doing that on purpose make us buy more CFs?
    i was a patient and good paying customer, but this event made me change my mind....
    9 AD CFs & 3 Chevy CFs....still no Tahoe or Hellcat.

    I opened already about 40 AD cf, 5 Chevrolet cf and about 50 premium USA to get all needed AD cars, except legendary vipers. (since AD release)

  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    So, let’s sum up:
    @Ernst_Womo
    @Carlos_Racine
    @Evil_Rabbit (Mike Skywalker)
    @tichoblin (Ed Danilov)
    anybody else in our bracket?
    Hey!  missing @poldeee ;  IG peronospora , would really be fantastic if we could all pull this of!
    Any help would be much appreciated 
    If you could focus on Ove-Alexander and Dudkowski I might pull this of :)

    My first focus is Dudkowski. I can win all four tracksets. 😉
    Tnx buddy!  but im going to sit this one out, the competition is getting to hard.
    Really need to consider playing this game anymore...  I know we all cant win all the time, but spending real money on a game you cant win...  no more thank you very much :)
    see you all in smurfers league!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20
    Pasha said:
    Can someone update me on latest Asian bracket? Thanx

    loads of good hands ... seriously doubtful that it would fill tongiht tbh

    quite a few players VPN'd int AS this time too
  • FCOKFCOK Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    mauro07 said:
    Jaco said:
    FCOK said:
    Hi friends @FCOK @Jeroen @Huskic69 , i dropped into your bracket, i'm Tobias Pettersson... Still deciding between two hands but i managed to climb up pretty high, happy to cooperate, what are your ingame names (except for Jeroen who i know)
    Hi. My ingame name is seph top2both
    Was 6th but got 2 losses in a row from someone. 
    Still upgrading a hellcat and a Camaro so... dunno if they'll be good in time for the ending... might have to spend some gold. 😭 or else i think i won't make it top 8
    Hi boys, I entered this one too. No Helcat heren so probably it is already a done race for me.
    hoew many free spots in this bracket?
    but how many players wait the last 5 minutes for enter? :D:D
    If you dont have a hellcat or 4 other fully maxed epics you should also wait. 

    MSteeL said:
    mauro07 said:
    Jaco said:
    FCOK said:
    Hi friends @FCOK @Jeroen @Huskic69 , i dropped into your bracket, i'm Tobias Pettersson... Still deciding between two hands but i managed to climb up pretty high, happy to cooperate, what are your ingame names (except for Jeroen who i know)
    Hi. My ingame name is seph top2both
    Was 6th but got 2 losses in a row from someone. 
    Still upgrading a hellcat and a Camaro so... dunno if they'll be good in time for the ending... might have to spend some gold. 😭 or else i think i won't make it top 8
    Hi boys, I entered this one too. No Helcat heren so probably it is already a done race for me.
    hoew many free spots in this bracket?
    but  



     I have a hellcat and 3 other epic maxed  and I'm still not sure of getting top 8...😤 when i get near top 8 i get hit.  But not using my hellcat yet
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭


    What should we do now dear friends? 
    I think it will be a tough night for all of us 

    any Ideas?
    @CharlieR .
    @bantel_cat .
    @Lazuli
    LOL, Four forumers in 9th to 12th who will be crying into their beer tonight.
    I'm afraid unless we hold a lottery to pick one person to be fed wins at the end, we have little chance. Even that probably won't work.

    The other option, spend a load of money on Gold and get opening those packs... sigh
    If anyone is going to make a big push let me know when. If anyone manages to hit 5th I can pull you up a touch.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:


    What should we do now dear friends? 
    I think it will be a tough night for all of us 

    any Ideas?
    @CharlieR .
    @bantel_cat .
    @Lazuli
    LOL, Four forumers in 9th to 12th who will be crying into their beer tonight.
    I'm afraid unless we hold a lottery to pick one person to be fed wins at the end, we have little chance. Even that probably won't work.

    The other option, spend a load of money on Gold and get opening those packs... sigh
    If anyone is going to make a big push let me know when. If anyone manages to hit 5th I can pull you up a touch.
    TD01055 said:


    What should we do now dear friends? 
    I think it will be a tough night for all of us 

    any Ideas?
    @CharlieR .
    @bantel_cat .
    @Lazuli
    LOL, Four forumers in 9th to 12th who will be crying into their beer tonight.
    I'm afraid unless we hold a lottery to pick one person to be fed wins at the end, we have little chance. Even that probably won't work.

    The other option, spend a load of money on Gold and get opening those packs... sigh
    If anyone is going to make a big push let me know when. If anyone manages to hit 5th I can pull you up a touch.
    I wil buy triple tickets and try to make a push before event finishes by 2 hours will inform you if 
  • LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 18
    TD01055 said:


    What should we do now dear friends? 
    I think it will be a tough night for all of us 

    any Ideas?
    @CharlieR .
    @bantel_cat .
    @Lazuli
    LOL, Four forumers in 9th to 12th who will be crying into their beer tonight.
    I'm afraid unless we hold a lottery to pick one person to be fed wins at the end, we have little chance. Even that probably won't work.

    The other option, spend a load of money on Gold and get opening those packs... sigh
    If anyone is going to make a big push let me know when. If anyone manages to hit 5th I can pull you up a touch.
    I'm currently maxing a challenger GT AWD, as I realised that's the only way I can beat anyone in Top 8 now. Also an extra fuse on 2nd 2012 ZL1. Will be pushing with tickets but I think 5th is very unlikely, 8th or 7th at best! 
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭


    I see @Lorsky in position 2. Anyone else in this bracket?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:


    I see @Lorsky in position 2. Anyone else in this bracket?
    EU Bracket? how many people here?
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    kaje73 said:


    I see @Lorsky in position 2. Anyone else in this bracket?
    EU Bracket? how many people here?
    US I assume. 103. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah ok!! :) good to know!!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    I'm giving up... Will not make it into top 8!
    Bought 11 cf and premiums for 800k...
    Didn't get anything usefull for this event out of it! 
    You need that thaoe (didn't get one) ... You need a hellcat (had one already before)... you need a grand sport (have the 2009 maxed - doesn't help) 

    This event is frustrating as hell due to its requirements ... If you're missing just one car, you're out!

    I really would like to know if this was the idea you had in mind hutch, when you created this event @Hutch_Tim

    🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
  • LorskyLorsky Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    kaje73 said:


    I see @Lorsky in position 2. Anyone else in this bracket?
    Yes i did :# :#  
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    @wheat0r I am climbing up in your bracket (Nick Lu) :smile: Appreaciate if you can avoid me. Don't have a best deck but it seems the bracket is not too hard.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 550 ✭✭✭


    I'm 8th place if you guys can help me I will be thankful 
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    @S3XY is it really not difficult? I just barely joined and I'm at #20 (Enrique Bolanos). My hand isn't great at all, but if it really isn't that bad then I might spend a few gold to reach top 8 if possible
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    I'm giving up... Will not make it into top 8!
    Bought 11 cf and premiums for 800k...
    Didn't get anything usefull for this event out of it! 
    You need that thaoe (didn't get one) ... You need a hellcat (had one already before)... you need a grand sport (have the 2009 maxed - doesn't help) 

    This event is frustrating as hell due to its requirements ... If you're missing just one car, you're out!

    I really would like to know if this was the idea you had in mind hutch, when you created this event @Hutch_Tim

      sorry to hear that. let us know if you try to do a late-push
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    floop200 said:
    @Jay im out from Tier 1... Hope u can tackle all obstacle there... 
    Sorry to hear it! It did get a bit harder as it went on. 

    I have tried to put myself in a better position. Maybe it will be enough especially if @baest @Ultimate and @deewod keep those below me away haha.

    Points gap is not huge so I am not sure I will still be in top 8 once I start travelling.

    Anyway hope your CF is kind to you if you cannot sneak into top 8.


  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    I'm giving up... Will not make it into top 8!
    Bought 11 cf and premiums for 800k...
    Didn't get anything usefull for this event out of it! 
    You need that thaoe (didn't get one) ... You need a hellcat (had one already before)... you need a grand sport (have the 2009 maxed - doesn't help) 

    This event is frustrating as hell due to its requirements ... If you're missing just one car, you're out!

    I really would like to know if this was the idea you had in mind hutch, when you created this event @Hutch_Tim

    Yep.  That stupid Tahoe just won't drop for me.
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Chris1775 said:
    RobGripes said:
    How on EARTH did we suddenly have a bracket full of whales?! 

    Top 15 have great hands now. This is gonna be tough... Grrr.
    I’ve had better luck joining early, so by the end of the event my bracket has been closed for a while and everyone already has an idea of who is who. Helps save gold in the end as well, as ppl feel less encouraged to buy tickets for a late push. 

    We've gone full circle then i guess. I am always a step behind.

    When i used to join early, people with very weak hands won prizes i missed out on. I, and many others then all tried late joining and we're lumped into the same brackets again lol.

    I might just start flipping a coin to decide when to join.
    Maybe I been getting lucky all this time 🤷‍♂️ 
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Mark_G said:
    Hey guys, anyone with me in this bracket?

    @Mark_G sorry I just saw your post.
    Lauren, Freddy and I will avoid you.
  • FCOKFCOK Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    @ManUtdTobbe @FCOK
    Wellcome to my bracket and i hope everyone makes it, also on a side note 

    Guuuuys... how are you doing? Think i won't be able to get there. Everytime i approach someone sends me down. Lack of tahoo or grand sport kills me. 
    And he i tought i had a good team. .
Sign In or Register to comment.