General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

1404143454668

Comments

  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope.. i mean for challenge.. if you have the red nissan r32 if i remember correctly... lose in the first spot on stage 24 with 120 points or less if it is 330 and then you can win the all 4 race
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accidentally won, 787B too strong... also the RQ22 BBR lost less then i thought on the 1/4 mile
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another accidental completion here. Story of my life 🤔
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think it's worth to max the tuscan? I already have 2x tamora 996...
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuscan wins on test bowl
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Tuscan wins on test bowl
    And 0-170 I think. Which is not much use to anyone! 
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Ohh an unwinnable event... It's been a while. :)
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    TD01055 said:
    Tuscan wins on test bowl
    And 0-170 I think. Which is not much use to anyone! 
    I was already convinced... Tuned 996 :smile:
    Probably I'll never use it but it fits quite good in TVR collection
  • watmanwatman Member Posts: 3
    I'm stuck on 22 - got Impreza WRX STI, Mitsu Lancer Evo I, Mazda RX-7, Subaru Legacy 2016 (18RQ) and Subaru BRZ as my top setup - losing on the City Streets Medium - any tips on what hidden gem may there be to win on this stage?
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watman said:
    I'm stuck on 22 - got Impreza WRX STI, Mitsu Lancer Evo I, Mazda RX-7, Subaru Legacy 2016 (18RQ) and Subaru BRZ as my top setup - losing on the City Streets Medium - any tips on what hidden gem may there be to win on this stage?
    If you can get two stars on round 22, then you may be better off not trying to go any further. Round 24 is unbeatable for many older players as well (including me), so you probably won't have a chance to win the Tuscan. At least with two star wins on round 22 you can turn a few cards until the challange ends (you might lose that opportunity on round 23/24).
  • watmanwatman Member Posts: 3
    Yup, I can get two flips on that round, thanks for the tip!
    In the previous challenge there was a block stage like this, too, but after that it was easy for me, but I may have stronger american garage than the JP one :)
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watman said:
    Yup, I can get two flips on that round, thanks for the tip!
    In the previous challenge there was a block stage like this, too, but after that it was easy for me, but I may have stronger american garage than the JP one :)
    This is round 24:

    The problem is the first car, you'll probably also lose more than a 100 pts there, and the rest won't compensate.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have beaten the challenge with 2 rares 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    i have beaten the challenge with 2 rares 
    I beat it with 2 Uncommons
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    i have beaten the challenge with 2 rares 
    I beat it with 2 Uncommons
    im proud of you
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    i have beaten the challenge with 2 rares 
    I beat it with 2 Uncommons
    im proud of you
    *sniff*  Thanks, Dad
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    i have beaten the challenge with 2 rares 
    I beat it with 2 Uncommons
    im proud of you
    *sniff*  Thanks, Dad
    complete next challenge with 5x common? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @O__VER thanks for these mate, your service always brings a smile, even when the news from grandpa is disappointing.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @O__VER thanks for these mate, your service always brings a smile, even when the news from grandpa is disappointing.
    No problem mate. Gotta thank @UncleGary too, since he first got us all interested in Grandpa's antics. I'm just making sure everyone remains up to date.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey hutch.. you seem Scrooge, only 2500 $ for first stage? come on.... you can do better... before we have 5000 $....
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    hey hutch.. you seem Scrooge, only 2500 $ for first stage? come on.... you can do better... before we have 5000 $....
    shhh or we'll start getting supers as final prize egain
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was an interesting first 5 rounds. These 5 eased through it.

  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    hey hutch.. you seem Scrooge, only 2500 $ for first stage? come on.... you can do better... before we have 5000 $....
    shhh or we'll start getting supers as final prize egain
    tbh ultras shall be the minimum for the last stage
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rounds 6-10 in order. The Meharis were loss leaders, often 1 or both would lose but only ever by 50 points. The other 3 (all 969) easily made up the points difference winning by hundreds in most cases.

  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    Smurf hand for round 25.  Any 4WD performance tire car, which takes a 50pt loss to the Challenge’s 22B, can go in slot 2.


    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HeissRod thanks, that worked for me subbing in an rq18 quattro for the 2nd race. Loses the 1st 3 by 50 each, +50 race 4 & +250 race 5 to finish 300-150.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    @HeissRod thanks, that worked for me subbing in an rq18 quattro for the 2nd race. Loses the 1st 3 by 50 each, +50 race 4 & +250 race 5 to finish 300-150.
    To clarify, the 50pt win is the Patrol, on the Hill Climb vs. the Vauxhall Mokka. :)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    I see what's happened. My Patrol is 969 and loses but my Pilot is also 969 and wins.

    Post edited by Blue2moro on
Sign In or Register to comment.