General Discussion

Camaro ZL1 1LE Finals [Event]

Comments

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭✭
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    just joined this north American bracket with 359 people in it, any forumers? 
    @binner Could you let me know when the bracket fills.

What do the top hands look like?
    Currently there is 415 people and I'm sure it must be a fairly weak bracket judging by these hands near the top. @binner Thank you!  What rank are you.  If that's top10 I'll join you.
    Currently in second .. This Chris everet guy might be annoying as he seems to be the only one giving me losses.... but I'm sure me and you can work together hopefully. that is my hand going to swap the green Porsche in for the blue one once I figure out if 969 or 699 is better for this event
  • TryMe8TryMe8 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:

Currently there is 415 people and I'm sure it must be a fairly weak bracket judging by these hands near the top. @binner Thank you!  What rank are you.  If that's top10 I'll join you.
    Currently in second .. This Chris everet guy might be annoying as he seems to be the only one giving me losses.... but I'm sure me and you can work together hopefully. that is my hand going to swap the green Porsche in for the blue one once I figure out if 969 or 699 is better for this event
    @binner In 3rd and of course we can work together.  I haven't seen his hand but I'll see if I can beat him when I have more tickets.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y'all got any of them lemans Porsche race cars available for me 
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope for tier 3!

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Lets hope for tier 3!

Go for a last minutes join 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Lets hope for tier 3!

Wow! 5 legendaries waiting on the bench wtf!!!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    You can buy those and use them.

But you can’t buy the 918 and use it. 

That wouldn’t be fair. 
    BoxtaS said:
    bobdylan said:

That wouldn’t be fair. 
    U know whats not fair? Its not fair that the best i got from 25+ porsche cfs was a 23rq Porsche and my only 2 non prize car legendary porsches are not really good on dry asphalt and im not even allowed to use a gt rs 4.0 which is still one of the worst porsche legendaries
    So the time and the money i spent on porsche events and won some good prize cars wont help me anything
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭✭
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:

@binner In 3rd and of course we can work together.  I haven't seen his hand but I'll see if I can beat him when I have more tickets.
    Okay great! And from the looks of it I'm thinking he can beat you on some sets and you can beat him on some too... Both of your hands are much better than mine
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    bobdylan said:

That wouldn’t be fair. 
    Y'all want to use you 4.0 cars really
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim ; wow, I really like that bonus system for epic car wins. This adds some sort of strategy and increases chances for those unlucky players with our legendaries, like me. 
    TimBut said:
    @Hutch_Tim ; wow, I really like that bonus system for epic car wins. This adds some sort of strategy and increases chances for those unlucky players with our legendaries, like me. 
    Ok yeah maybe i should stop crying but.... no it will help me a **** because i dont even have a decent porsche epic car 
  • TryMe8TryMe8 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:
    TryMe8 said:
    binner said:

Okay great! And from the looks of it I'm thinking he can beat you on some sets and you can beat him on some too... Both of your hands are much better than mine
    @binner I won't attack him and hopefully he'll return the favor.  I'll attack whoever lands in the 4th spot.  Any forumers?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1
    never mind
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got food for 1 fuse into my epic Porsches. Engine seems most applicable to this set but would it be better to
    * put a 2nd fuse into the 911 turbo that may be quite common and hopefully beat others for the bonus points
    * put a 1st fuse into the boxster to use it on the drags etc

• aelburtaelburt Member Posts: 18
    edited February 1
    Not a Ptw -> not a chance to have almostg a ceramic pack. I will do a late join.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I've got food for 1 fuse into my epic Porsches. Engine seems most applicable to this set but would it be better to
    * put a 2nd fuse into the 911 turbo that may be quite common and hopefully beat others for the bonus points

What’s the rest of your hand look like and what tier are you aiming for? 
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here except @TreyWelsh and @funbreake

My position is misleading.  Going to be hard for me to stay top8.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1
    Blue2moro said:

Realistically T3 max probably. 1 or both epics to replace URs in this hand. Fusing the yellow Cayman towards 969 at the minute.

I'm thinking the epic boxster might be better with its 0-60 and use it on the drags due to the lower grip.

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to get much done with that, am I? I wonder when's the best time to join or if it makes a difference seeing as T2 prize is irrelevant. 

• starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 24
    What are the numbers in EU servers?
    Blue2moro said:
    Blue2moro said:

Realistically T3 max probably. 1 or both epics to replace URs in this hand. Fusing the yellow Cayman towards 969 at the minute.

I'm thinking the epic boxster might be better with its 0-60 and use it on the drags due to the lower grip.

Hmm hard choice, if you’re only aiming for tier 3 I’d join now before you upgrade anything else and see where you stand or what you need to concentrate on upgrading to be competitive. 
  • loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    Anyone here? ZL Liu isn’t a forumer?

I believe ZL Liu is @loxodromic
    I'm here
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭

Anyone has experience with this car? Is 969 or 699 better? Also not sure if I should do a 996 for drag...
    S3XY said:

Anyone has experience with this car? Is 969 or 699 better? Also not sure if I should do a 996 for drag...
    That’s 996, pretty sure it’s still the fastest epic drag Porsche. 
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭

S3XY said:

That’s 996, pretty sure it’s still the fastest epic drag Porsche. 
    Yes.First one should be 330
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to get much done with that, am I? I wonder when's the best time to join or if it makes a difference seeing as T2 prize is irrelevant. 

You can feed URs to opponents legendaries, get 50 points by your legendary and get 150 points by gtrs3.  
    Depends on your room. I started event with Macan turbo s/gtrs3/rsr 3/718 boxsterUR/gt3 23rq.    Managed to play between 4-8 spots
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1
    @Hutch_Tim , it's me again  :#

I noticed some very strange deviation between the 1/2 miles times Santa Monica vs. regular one (both standing). While the regular one is a drag strip or track environment that should provide more gripp, the city drag race is close to 50% faster. Could you pls take a look into that too?

• DannyDanny Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else here except @TreyWelsh and @funbreake

My position is misleading.  Going to be hard for me to stay top8.
    I’m there too mate. Didn’t realise you was on the forum