General Discussion

Any sneak peak to the new updates?

Comments

• krystiankrystian Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭✭
    Stop asking this question or you will be in jail again soon
    mauro07 said:
    Hutch.. no news? for rq changes or patch? you talk in your top drives about weeks, not months!!!
    Stop asking for it or you will be in jail again soon
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    I think someone wants to go to jail soon 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a big LOL for everyone!! :D :D
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Hutch.. no news? for rq changes or patch? you talk in your top drives about weeks, not months!!!
    Weeks not months means less than 2 months, so let's all think late February or early March and then we probably won't be too terribly disappointed.  Likely we would then see RQ changes posted this month sometime.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    I agree with 40778
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to be having limited time to play for 4 days or so in the middle of Feb. Absolutely guaranteed to drop then.
    Update earliest in march...unexpected delay so mid of march earliest with many wrong car stats.
    I lowered my expectation long time ago.

• TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2
    mauro07 said:
    Weeks not months means less than 2 months, so let's all think late February or early March and then we probably won't be too terribly disappointed.  Likely we would then see RQ changes posted this month sometime.
    He said nearer the time.... that actually means soon...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Could really use another teaser to keep up my motivation for saving 
    Same here

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only at 2 million :(
  • didabigdidabig Member Posts: 37
    greddy said:
    Yesterday i gave up and spent a little more than 1 million... Got 2Bs, that should be good enough motivation for you guys.
    I thought you had 2 Billions in the bank.... got scared for a minute... but realize it was only 2 ultra-rares! I'm trying to reach 1 million... at 750k at the moment....

Keep saving guys! It will be worth it! The peugeots will stack in our garages after we open all those packs!
    Only 1.2kk 😞
    edited February 5
    I had saved up to 1.5mil and 10.5k gold. I went on a splurge of slots (hopefully this pays off with the massive amount of C18 & D14 cars I'm now hoarding) and ceramics. I have had some decent pulls of cars I've wanted for aaaages.

Now saving again...800k & 1750 gold...but I need more slots!!

Edit...well there goes my gold. I'm a sucker for a slots deal.
    Post edited by Blue2moro on
    you need always more slots!! :D :D
    Well, yeah, but after RQ changes are announced I'll most likely have at least a hundred freed up.
    no news... from weeks to moths ... maybe years? :D :D
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know from another thread that 2nd feb the list of changes still wasn’t finalized. Besides that “rather weeks than months”...
    Oh yea and when the day finally comes the update will include VW and Skoda OMG.

Here is why I’m afraid it could be VW and Skoda.
    i took those screens some months ago when watching one of top drives videos, so we know that one day they will be released.

• Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 718 admin
    edited February 13
    43MK4 said:
    i took those screens some months ago when watching one of top drives videos, so we know that one day they will be released.
    That is a Top Drives prototype from 2016. It's not reflective of anything.
    43MK4 said:
    The beta version from 2016/17 with a screen of all jaguar cars was very reflective on jags that are in game today.
    i also assume that if u have VW and Skoda in your 2016 version it means that these manufacturers are already licensed and at some point will be released in one of the updates.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 718 admin
    edited February 13
    43MK4 said:
    The beta version from 2016/17 with a screen of all jaguar cars was very reflective on jags that are in game today.
    i also assume that if u have VW and Skoda in your 2016 version it means that these manufacturers are already licensed and at some point will be released in one of the updates.
    If manufacturer is licensed that was featured in a TD prototype, it may have similar cars, because we at some point we decided on the particular models, and perhaps sourced photos and stats for the models.

As I said, it is a 2016 prototype. It is not reflective of anything.
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could u tell us if the update will be here before summer?
    And yeah thats not a joke
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Here is the a quick flashback on beta version of jaguars which could be found before jag update. They do look very much alike the ones we have in game now. Found one of my old posts.