General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous how easy round 25 was again. I tried really hard to lose, but couldn’t even do that right 😵🔫

RS200 😿
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Ridiculous how easy round 25 was again. I tried really hard to lose, but couldn’t even do that right 😵🔫

RS200 😿
    I gave you a farming hand #smack
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:

RS200 😿
    Not everyone has those same cars
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:

RS200 😿
    Werd.  That Nissan Patrol is rare!
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:

RS200 😿
    Werd.  That Nissan Patrol is rare!
    Most people aren't gonna keep that car lol. It's not very good at its rq
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:

RS200 😿
    Bad from me 👎 
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Stupidly, I didn't pay much attention to round 25, I kept three of my hand from 24 and threw in two RQ10 Impalas thinking that they'd lose enough on the slippery stuff. Nope, three stars, doh!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Stupidly, I didn't pay much attention to round 25, I kept three of my hand from 24 and threw in two RQ10 Impalas thinking that they'd lose enough on the slippery stuff. Nope, three stars, doh!
    yeah, the challenges are very easy lately, especially considering they reward ultras.
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Member Posts: 41
    Moog said:
    yeah, the challenges are very easy lately, especially considering they reward ultras.
    Some are. Couldn't beat that one with the Nissan..
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭✭
    Some are. Couldn't beat that one with the Nissan..
    True, apart from the nissan one "which if you didnt have a 787 or nissan gt1 you were stuffed" maybe do a harder one for an epic or cf pack?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1
    @O__VER how's grandpa's tournament going?
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he crashed the 350z which he was renting so now he has to pay fines but president trump got his back
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah since the recent accident I don't think he'll be participating in any more tournaments while he recovers.

He was happy during the week to get a message from his 18 year old granddaughter putting him in charge of finding some classic wedding transport for her big day. The text read "hey gramps, can you plz find us three '50z roadsterz 4 da wedding? thx!"

Of course her fiancé could source some cars but he's very young like her and would probably end up sourcing some kind of awful street racer which wouldn't suit the theme.
    Huskic69 said:
    he crashed the 350z which he was renting so now he has to pay fines but president trump got his back
    Fake news man.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭
    Round 4 3* in order. The 4th set was a slight worry with the 1st race losing by over 200 points, the others all more than made up for it.

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn. A third consecutive week when my smarf hand wins by accident. 😬
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a working one:
    +50 for the first four races, -50 for the last one.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭

Pure Street Racer agricultural hand

Attempted to base a farm hand off this.  My R34 is maxed, so I substituted an R32, thinking it would lose.  Nope, it trounced that Evo and gave me a 3* win.  Didn't expect that Evo to be so bad on slalom....
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Attempted to base a farm hand off this.  My R34 is maxed, so I substituted an R32, thinking it would lose.  Nope, it trounced that Evo and gave me a 3* win.  Didn't expect that Evo to be so bad on slalom....
    Yep it is pretty pants, the R34 wasn't that far behind
    edited February 10
    Lol looks like we're being censored. Hutch finally had enough of the story about Grandpa?

I may have to tell you guys another tale next week.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,298 Senior Wrenchman
    Come on people.   Whether you think it is harmless or funny or what ever, Hutch has already made it clear that posting the Challenge information in the forum in advance is not acceptable. 
    Gsearch said:
    Come on people.   Whether you think it is harmless or funny or what ever, Hutch has already made it clear that posting the Challenge information in the forum in advance is not acceptable. 
    Fair enough. But I mean, I have been doing this since 1st December — 11 weeks in a row without a word from Hutch, let alone a warning. If I had been warned you were going to take down my post, I wouldn't have wasted my time on it.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,298 Senior Wrenchman
    Fair enough.  Just some communication glitches, that's on me.  Sorry.  Thanks for understanding. 
    Looks like the Copo Camaro has rubbish acceleration. In round 23, my 333 Merc AMG SLS Electric absolutely smoked it down the first straight.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Looks like the Copo Camaro has rubbish acceleration. In round 23, my 333 Merc AMG SLS Electric absolutely smoked it down the first straight.
    4WD has a great advantage in the rain and offroad conditions when it comes to off the line acceleration, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    I used an Evo 9 360 Vs it and it was very close in acceleration on the second straight. At finish line my Evo had 106 mph and Camaro had 108.
    O__VER said:
    With a couple of notable exceptions, most American Dream cars have terrible MRA by the look of it. I’ve been wondering whether it’s an error in how they were set up. For example the RQ14 Plymouth cuda fastback gets smoked by the RQ12 Monte Carlo despite having 40 more hp and 300kg lighter.