General Discussion

Mitsubishi Evo X Prelims [EVENT]

Comments

• TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone in here with me?

@mazeoops Just spotted you in here - want to work together? 
    Sure. but my hand is not great. Anyways lets make it together
    You’re doing pretty well so far! We’re first and second - let’s try to build up a bit of a gap to Tier 2. 
    @bluedogsnoop Hi Graham, see you’ve joined our bracket. @mazeoops and I are currently running first and second. Want to join us and try to create a gap to T2? Haven’t spotted any other forumers in here at the moment. 
    I dont know why nobody attack me. My hand is not that great. Looks @TopDrives20409 hand is way better than mine. (I saw one guy attack you and lose, lol) tier 1 is good but tier 2 also good for me since i have tier 1 prize car already.
    Good to see you Graham in same bracket. 
    Hey guys, i‘m also in your bracket. I‘m just aiming for tier 2. so if you could avoid me would be great. I‘ll avoid you too ofc, although i think i won‘t even reach you two at the top
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Can I reiterate how poor this event is? Totally dependent on having one of two specific cars (Porsche off-roaders). That’s a very poorly planned event if you ask me, which i appreciate no one did!
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Great, got an undeserved loss thanks to a server error. It is very clear to see on the screenshots that it would have been an easy win

Woul be great if A bot places your last used hand on this track when a server error comes🤔
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Can I reiterate how poor this event is? Totally dependent on having one of two specific cars (Porsche off-roaders). That’s a very poorly planned event if you ask me, which i appreciate no one did!
    I dunno, if they continue to ban prize cars for finals I actually think it’s pretty important that these prelims and qualifiers allow prize cars to shine, otherwise there is literally zero value in them
    And basically every large event is decided on having a specific car or two. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    TD01055 said:
    I dunno, if they continue to ban prize cars for finals I actually think it’s pretty important that these prelims and qualifiers allow prize cars to shine, otherwise there is literally zero value in them
    And basically every large event is decided on having a specific car or two. 
    Top 10 hands are normally pretty similar.  This event has quite a lot of variation in the mid ranks.
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    I need a porsche off roader...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @grandvache can you see whether the Macan Turbo S or Dakar are looking best for this?

I’m assuming 924 Rally is essential plus either Dakar or a cayenne / macan...
  • HansGruberHansGruber Member Posts: 40 ✭✭

I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    @HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
    No history that I know of! Lol. I’m totally fine with the T2 finish. I don’t need either of those Mercs. So I’m happy with just the CF pack. Keep your spot up there!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in here as well as Atharva Dixit. I'm smurfing rn but I'll make a run at it the last day. Do you think I can get top 10 with this? 
    Still some hands with the Dakar and 962 in T2, so it would be a fight, but you might as well give it a shot. Might swap out the SLC 43 since some track sets would require you to put it on wet asphalt. 
    @HansGruber , this Paul Smith is a bit of a pain in the back. It seems like you're his favorite target. do you guys have history? At the end it doesn't really matter who finishes T1, it's almost identical to T2. And since I already have the blue Merc anybody can have my seat.
    No history that I know of! Lol. I’m totally fine with the T2 finish. I don’t need either of those Mercs. So I’m happy with just the CF pack. Keep your spot up there!
    or if you want to knock down Paul Smith you can copy @binner 's hand.
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    I’m here, any forumers to avoid?

Edit: @Twinkie are you Robbie Cheaux?
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

I don't really care too much about tier 1 either but I know @NinjaDesignz is working his way up hopefully to tier 2 so if he's just on the edge of it one of us could try help him out and feed him some wins
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @grandvache can you see whether the Macan Turbo S or Dakar are looking best for this?

Top 10 looks achievable with only one 924 (I'm switching between a GLC 250d and a mini countryman) top tier are all Dakar / 924.  None of the top hands are rocking macans as far as I can tell.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

Top 10 looks achievable with only one 924 (I'm switching between a GLC 250d and a mini countryman) top tier are all Dakar / 924.  None of the top hands are rocking macans as far as I can tell.
    Great info, thanks 👍 
    I’ve just shot up to 299th in that bracket, but I really need to find the RQ8 merc A class to improve my hand. 
    binner said:

I don't really care too much about tier 1 either but I know @NinjaDesignz is working his way up hopefully to tier 2 so if he's just on the edge of it one of us could try help him out and feed him some wins
    you're right, I'm moving down. on my way down I will feed you guys wins, feel free to take advantage of my bad ghosts.
    I’m here, any forumers to avoid?

Edit: @Twinkie are you Robbie Cheaux?
    Yes its me... i cant beat u anyways so ill avoid u
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, i find some forumers... i don't have great hand, hope for silver tier!!
  • MalaniMalani Member Posts: 21
    mauro07 said:

I'm in here with you - TD09523. Who else should I be avoiding? I'm aiming just for tier 2.
    Malani said:
    mauro07 said:

I'm in here with you - TD09523. Who else should I be avoiding? I'm aiming just for tier 2.
    Robbie and Marcos are forumers too... i think they read this post.. hope they see it and avoid us!! :)
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 424 ✭✭✭
    I'm struggling with the dry g-force/slalom etc. There just aren't many german cars that do well, and everyone except me seems to have at least am ultra-rare boxster for it. The only remotely competitive car I have is the RQ25 GT3 RS and at 333 that loses to the ultra-rares. 
    for me, the problem is all this drags... no good cars for it....
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm struggling with the dry g-force/slalom etc. There just aren't many german cars that do well, and everyone except me seems to have at least am ultra-rare boxster for it. The only remotely competitive car I have is the RQ25 GT3 RS and at 333 that loses to the ultra-rares. 
    What about an SR Boxster, saves you some RQ to spend elsewhere.  Take the low points loss on the slalom and hopefully make it up elsewhere.
    mauro07 said:
    for me, the problem is all this drags... no good cars for it....
    For now it looks good... maybe we can keep us 3 in tier 1!
    i hope.. but there are 150 free spots!! :D :D
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    @hillclimber

Why are you spreading bad ghosts?
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Malani said:
    mauro07 said:

Robbie and Marcos are forumers too... i think they read this post.. hope they see it and avoid us!! :)
    I’ll avoid you 2 too ;)
    rkoralle said:
    @hillclimber

Why are you spreading bad ghosts?
    may I know why you're asking? 
  • poldeeepoldeee Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    MSteeL said:
    @Dabigp hey mate, think we are in the same bracket. Gonna smurf a bit and then come up to keep you company. 
    Great i spotted you! Theres also @koulantzas @TD01055 @krystian  in our bracket...
    @AndreasSimmer @MSteeL
    Hi all, pls take it easy on me guys, I'm struggling to keep myself in t2  :#
    IG: peronospora
    Malani said:
    mauro07 said:

Oof i bet you like 10 times sorry... now ill avoid you
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 783 ✭✭✭✭
    @bluedogsnoop @mazeoops If either of you guys is in range later tonight I’ll feed you some wins to try to get you into T1.