General Discussion

More Server Errors?

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working normally for me now, anyone else? All the leaderboards are shot though
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    All is broken, i m ranking 0 now ^^
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange scores in my tokyo twist bracket.. I doubt they were buying tickets all night...
    And i am rank 20 with 10-2 score lol

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    wow funky smurfland in tokyo, 30-90 losses for a whole lotta players, but somehow not enough players around with wins haha
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 512 admin
    A server engineer identified some sort of strange cacheing issue on the servers and has restarted them this morning. It looks to me like it was just on the European servers. Please do continue to post if you see issues, with which country you're in just as a sense-check.
    i have this strange behaviour : app frozen in final menu, ranking 0 as you see.

EU server, France.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    A server engineer identified some sort of strange cacheing issue on the servers and has restarted them this morning. It looks to me like it was just on the European servers. Please do continue to post if you see issues, with which country you're in just as a sense-check.
    As scores are influenced by this error, are you considering a restart?
    after a restart and going first to finals event
  • SunsuraSunsura Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    hifichris said:
    after a restart and going first to finals event
    +1, exact same issue on android. IOS just crashes if i try to enter.
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    I played this morning and nothing was wrong on my brackets. EU brackets
    edited February 16
    It still doesn t work for me since this morning as least 9h00.
    I will stop to fuse my cars... I lose some food and money buying ceramics already but i m not sure i can finish the event.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to clean cache of the game
    edited February 16
    mauro07 said:
    Try to clean cache of the game
    others events works fine

Finals is still broken

No change after cleaning cache...

No information from Hutch :(
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so sorry.. hope Hutch read the post and do something!!
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Demorphic @Hutch_Ian Hmm is it normal that EU brackets are broken ?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,311 admin
    Hutch knows about the problem.  It seems it effected people that joined events while the server was having issues.  If you are still not able to get into an event, please open a support ticket. 

edited February 16
    Gsearch said:
    Hutch knows about the problem.  It seems it effected people that joined events while the server was having issues.  If you are still not able to get into an event, please open a support ticket. 

I was in event, I play 1 all day, everything was fine.
    Now the problem is that we cannot enter it anymore !

How to open a support ticket ?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,311 admin
    In the game home screen, there is a gear in the top left corner.  click that, then help and support, then contact us.
    Gsearch said:
    In the game home screen, there is a gear in the top left corner.  click that, then help and support, then contact us.
    thanks. I find it on the official site
    it's done.
    @hifichris if you go through the game, they will automatically have your Game ID.  It would make helping you much easier.
    21h16
    edited February 16
    23h45... it didn't work all day long...
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server errors in NA server. During All Torque Event
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Usually I'm out of smurfing in one day and end up in top10, but with this 50 loses during morning I guess I will never leave smurfing territory :) 
    edited February 16
    TimBut said:
    Usually I'm out of smurfing in one day and end up in top10, but with this 50 loses during morning I guess I will never leave smurfing territory :) 
    you speak about the mercedes final ?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server errors in NA server. During All Torque Event
    And in the Tokyo Twist event
    Still the same for me 24 hours later, Hutch don t want me in the mercedes final :(
    no change since yesterday morning. No final for me. I resign. Good luck to all... I will find others occupations...