General Discussion

A Tale of Two Cities - Mitsubishi (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭
And a tale of one prize car.  One prize car to rule them all.

Bring out your shiny new Evo X FQ-400

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man. I didn’t want to have to max mine until they release the RQ change list. Got a sneaking suspicion a couple epics might go up
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20

Limit RQ please limit RQ :*
    Make all prize cars we fight for more useless
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭

Nah, qualifiers always have an rq limit. fq-400 will be too expensive to use when fq-360 is almost as good and is 4rq cheaper.
    I was first in the last mitsubushi-themed qualifiers, I wonder if I'll be able to repeat that. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, maybe I could get 2....
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    So again more prize cars were given out?? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    So again more prize cars were given out?? 
    Oh great.  Are we going to see a rampant amount of them in tomorrow's event?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, there has to be some kind of check when contacting support as to whether the persons cars met some kind of minimum requirement?
    Surely support aren't just dishing out prize cars to anyone who joined during the server error duration?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,298 Senior Wrenchman
    Blue2moro said:
    I mean, there has to be some kind of check when contacting support as to whether the persons cars met some kind of minimum requirement?
    Surely support aren't just dishing out prize cars to anyone who joined during the server error duration?
    Yes, Support knows everything about you account and no, they did not just hand out prize cars.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Yes, Support knows everything about you account and no, they did not just hand out prize cars.
    hand out = give to players? because the support can give prize cars!! they send me one, but then they took it... and no messages when they took MINE car prize!!
    So if this is the start of another tri-series, what is the prize car? I guess we find out today. Really hoping it’s something I don’t want! 
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not another dodge event😓
    Ill miss that one... it seems to be not that great anyways
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    no prize car in final again... 

Demon final was just a month ago. You still wanna say that this is for giving chance to a new players?  ****!
    you just want us to buy more packs. 
    Just noticed you’re right, It’s becoming a complete joke this no prize car thing, sorry, but it’s bordering on deception.
    It also means it’s going to more than likely be 5x Dodge final. 🤢
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And maybe only drags for hellcat owners...
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No prize cars anymore in the finals seems to be the norm. I need a compelling reason to fight for these. I hope some of the PL 8.0 provide a good use for them. I have quite a few sitting in my garage, stock, collecting dust. 
    C’mon guys it costs a huge amount to run a small team with low expectations. Give them a break! 😂
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    5x dodge, 2x drag, 1x city streets, 2x twisty stuff. We must buy packs to get Vipers. screw this
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mixed dirt roads. Asphalt and dirt?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Mixed dirt roads. Asphalt and dirt?
    It’ll be the Monaco one. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    generous rq considering the manufacturer. We'll probably see a number of fq-400s. I wonder when should I join with my hand for best chances:

1x rq26 fq-360 699
    1x rq25 fq-340 699
    1x rq25 fq-340 333
    1x rq23 evo IV  699
    1x rq21 evo I    969
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭

I will go with this fleet
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    from what everyone is seeing would I have a chance at tier 2 with this if I maxed my second fq-360
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    My ASX and Outlander is gonna totally destroy this event! Yeaha!