General Discussion

A Tale of Two Cities - Mitsubishi (Event)

13»

Comments

• plain333plain333 Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    seems like low participation. eu bracket at 138 now, just +40 players over the last 15 hours since i joined.
    I have been thinking the same thing. My bracket isn’t full either. 224/300
    Anyone in a full bracket?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plain333 said:
    seems like low participation. eu bracket at 138 now, just +40 players over the last 15 hours since i joined.
    There was some early EU brackets that filled but that’s it I think.
    I joined your bracket on Friday morning and presumed it was bugged as not a single person joined in 3 hours. 
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    It’s official my mitzi hand is awful. I’m going to sell them all in protest! 

Mines full btw European server. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24
    plain333 said:
    172 in this one. pretty much room for a latejoin party! at this speed it will barely fill up.
    is this only for 6k+ trophys, or do all brackets look like these?
    Post edited by AndreasSimmer on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joined an early bracket as I have a shocking mitsi hand. Full 300 in my EU bracket.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know about at least 6 Full EU brackets ... joined the first wave of brackets 
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Know about at least 6 Full EU brackets ... joined the first wave of brackets 
    I just joined one and it is a slaughter, 
    There are so many evos
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno how I joined this bracket with all this races people did and only 190 joined, If anyone here avoid me if you can. Thanks
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are more to come. I was surprised today too when I joined this room. 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭
    I was on asian server and I don't think mine filled either. Joined with 24 hours left and only 125 in my group, and about 10 players joined over next 8 hours. Worse still I believe this was a first bracket... oh and Evos everywhere.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a terrifying event. Only managed T3 with 5 EVOs, 4 of them maxed, 4 of them epics .I joined on the second day and it only filled near the end
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭
    What a terrifying event. Only managed T3 with 5 EVOs, 4 of them maxed, 4 of them epics .I joined on the second day and it only filled near the end
    Nice new bracket for the late joiners. Well earned CF for them lol
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Yea, same here, 5x EVO got me T3 in a Euro bracket, tough times!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3x Evo and I knew it was smurf town for me. I even struggled to 3* with my strongest hand once I reached around rank 200.