General Discussion

Cars TAG

mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
What do you think about TAGS?
at first look, they were used with/for some specific cars as Eco, expensive, icon etc.... but with update 7.0 all new cars have TAG American Dream.. what is the sense of this TAG? I think Hutch need to rethink AD TAG and remove it because cars of different kinds are puts together!!! IMHO

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but seems the events with TAG are only for AD TAG (in primis major events)... and now the oldies USA cars are useless... z/28 was one of the better car in game, now i can use it only in specific Chevro event.. oh no, because they use restriction of Chevro and AD cars.... i think, the TAG were used for specific cars with specific feature but now....
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said, update tags are a good thing, the AD tag has been overly used though, original US cars now get little use. 
    Tags could get a lot more use to organise events, I said in another thread an EU tag would be good for structuring events with a bit of variation. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭
    Cars can have multiple tags so just because it has an update specific tag doesn't mean it cant have a separate muscle/street racer/innovative tag etc.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,304 Senior Wrenchman
    We work hard to collect all the new cars from an update, I am glad that they can be used in specific events.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTMs could really use a tag.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    KTMs could really use a tag.
    Yeah I would love to see a 'track day' tag or similar that could make cars like KTMs useful. I've had a KTM for nearly a year and I have only used it 90-odd times despite the fact I put a handling tune on it in my early excitement.
  • JakeKJakeK Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Yeah the tags are really underutilized now. There should definitely be more tags like "track day," "daily driver," "luxury ride" (S-class, Maybachs, maybe some Cadillacs or 7-series) etc. And they need to utilize them more often - also I think Tags don't always need to be 5x eco or whatever, have 1x or 2x requirement in addition to more typical requirements might make for some very interesting events.

On a somewhat related note, after seeing just how surprisingly effective the dodge caravan is, I want to have a 5x Van event! Roll out those Transits and Odysseys.
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i would perfer they gave a bonus on AD cars in an american event instead of restriction , I built a lot of US cars that i barely use now as all US event are AD only , choice would be larger but afterall it’s the same for everyone ...
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 15
    edited February 27
    (Hutch) posted information what do tags mean?
    Did not find such information on this forum.
    What is a tag "Drivers Choice"? 
    What is a tag "Team Favourite"? 
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27
    When I started playing I thought that Drivers Choice - is most used car in TD.  And Team Favourite is something like favourite car of Pro Team which was in some finalists hand (if there were real cybersport) 

But then someone told me that Drivers Choice - is what drivers irl choose. 
    Team Favourite - what Hutch employees like. 

Actually because of that damn Team Favourite tag I maxed out my Audi r8 Spyder. My logic was "It cant be bad car with such tag"...