General Discussion

Cayman GT4 Prelims - American Dream (Event)

124»

Comments

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    No hellcat, but I got my first Charger which made the last minute fight worthwhile.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T2 and some top trolling from the CF. Thanks Hutch.

• erivfcerivfc Member Posts: 375 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

Dejavú 

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think td30494 seized the moment. Guess you should have feed me a bit by the end, since no one raced you, but okay, that was fun 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    nope. 
    Damn. Sorry to hear that. He must have been spamming tickets like crazy. I hit him a dozen times in the last ten minutes. 
  • Mik3yyyMik3yyy Member Posts: 2
    Came first in my bracket and got the charger daytona and a magnum srt-8. What one should I upgrade for the final?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

B20 Viper + 2 C15 neons for me
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

I think td30494 seized the moment. Guess you should have feed me a bit by the end, since no one raced you, but okay, that was fun 
    Apologies, didn’t think I’d need to feed you wins, just push Vincenzo down. Didn’t realise the other guy was coming up behind. 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27
    jiga said:
    floop200 said:
    @Nacho101 if u can play and got better hand than me... Beat me so u can go up grab tier 2 and fight with Jong and Ernie Kwok..
    If either you dudes can get a couple wins i can drop down and off whoever in 10th.  Well, at least that looks possible for now
    Thanks @floop200 @jiga I was commuting at the time but I think my hand was slightly too weak in the end. Thanks for the offer of help guys appreciate it
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Blue2moro said:

B20 Viper + 2 C15 neons for me
    like these? looks like the good pack today were ceramics

• AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭

RQ20 + 2 Neons is the norm for T2 CF isn’t it. Thanks @Jay and @jiga for helping though, or else I won’t even make T2.
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:

RQ20 + 2 Neons is the norm for T2 CF isn’t it. Thanks @Jay and @jiga for helping though, or else I won’t even make T2.
    I got exact same.  Still suffering hellcat envy.  Just glad you made it, else i would have felt terrible i hadn't done more.  I mistakenly thought you were fairly secure in t2 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another dodge carbon another day without a hellcat.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

Apologies, didn’t think I’d need to feed you wins, just push Vincenzo down. Didn’t realise the other guy was coming up behind. 
    nah, no problem. I rally hope that it was td30494 and not Vincenzo, I spent 1000 gold to throw him out of tier1 in this event
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    AdxRE said:

I got exact same.  Still suffering hellcat envy.  Just glad you made it, else i would have felt terrible i hadn't done more.  I mistakenly thought you were fairly secure in t2 
    Since everyone from 5th to 15th got a hand of similar strength, with the bonus everyone can beat everyone and I just happened to be at the wrong end of the table when people from outside of tier 2 began moving up. 

I would have been secure if I move to 5th or 6th like 3 mins earlier than I did.

And yes, still no Hellcat after another CF.
    With all the RQ20 absolute base pulls everyone got here, someone somewhere got double hellcats. Literally hate them.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    RQ20 + 2 Neons is the norm for T2 CF isn’t it.
    Either the Neon or the Durango, but it appears no one pulled the Durango.  
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    erivfc said:
    Blue2moro said:

Dejavú 

Triple Deja vu 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited February 28

SNAP....!!!!!!

what is best option for the Daytona, only come up against 969 over last 2 days

Dodgeception!

SNAP....!!!!!!

what is best option for the Daytona, only come up against 969 over last 2 days

My Daytona is 969. Best option really as it's not a dragger.