General Discussion

The Calm Before the Storm - PL 8.0 news soon

124»

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4
    They showed us 67 cars till now. I still think there are atleast 20-30 more to come.
    Post edited by greddy on
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    Unauthorised raising of expectations. Down boy down
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    Mazda was released with 38 cars in total and Hutch says Peugeot is just behind that in terms numbers. Looks like 32 is the magic number for Peugeot. But we don’t know yet the total of how many others cars are being added to existing French manufacturers. In all we could see between 60-100+ new cars added.
  • didabigdidabig Member Posts: 37
    edited March 4
    There will be added still more way more cars despite the ones we already know! We will still have like 2 or 3 brand new brands in the PL8.0 update... Just a guess here. BTW I already guessed the Peugeot like 3 months ago and which Austin would be awarded 2 months before the challenge(wrote it on the forum like 2 weeks before the challenge start if i'm not mistaken).... just saying!
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your money saves.. what d oyou do? ceramics, french premium or US premium or other type of packs?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    your money saves.. what d oyou do? ceramics, french premium or US premium or other type of packs?
    I keep hearing suggestions that premiums have worse drop rates than ceramics, AND a higher price, so I think ceramics personally. And wait-n-see with the gold 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok... thanks for suggestion!!! i will do with ceramics and hope in some luck.... my few gold will be only for slots!!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm holding around 1mil in game cash for the update. I'll probably go half and half on ceramics and French premiums.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll definitely get some French premiums to start but mostly ceramics. While the drop rate is lower the chance to get a Peugeot is much higher.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    mauro07 said:
    I keep hearing suggestions that premiums have worse drop rates than ceramics, AND a higher price, so I think ceramics personally. And wait-n-see with the gold 
    They do. The only advantage to the premiums is being able to guarantee that you get a specific kind of car (USA, French, etc). Not worth the extra 9500 cash in my opinion.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milewski1015 great info, thanks 👍

Another point is that it looks like Peugeot will have no SR cars, so French premiums will only get you old cars, plus any new SRs from other brands which we don’t know much about yet. 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    175 cars will be added, Peugeot and American cars make it 64.
    Still 111 French cars left. I wonder if we will get this one. 

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:

I wonder if Hutch is going to Venturi into smaller French makes?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4
    greddy said:

Don't know this car, but it looks a lot like one of my 90s faves, the Ferrari 456

Like a lot! Was it expensive?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    greddy said:

Don't know this car, but it looks a lot like one of my 90s faves, the Ferrari 456

Like a lot! Was it expensive?
    Venturi. Has a 4.6L V8 midship. Really cool. 
124»