General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

17810121315

Comments

  • LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets
    Anny recomandations? 😅
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Twinkie said:
    How do the EU brackets look now? Want to join a fresh bracket today
    Mine is at 66
    Caved in and joined, don’t have a hand that can get the prize car and didn’t feel like late joining. I’m in your bracket, please avoid if i’m ever in range (i wont be lol)
    Whats ur ign?
    And who disagreed with u lol🤔
    Tobias Pettersson IGN :) 
    And not sure why @TD42792 disagreed :s
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    How do you guys assess my chances for a top 8 finish? I havent joined yet...rsr are 969 and 699
    Top8 will be hard seeing ur trophies , no S jag , no S porsche , those are a must have here for the drag if you want to top ... gl anyway
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you think about monday as final day of finals?
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    how do you think about monday as final day of finals?
    It sucks , working from 12pm to 8pm (cant play) and the event ends at 11pm (West EU)
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    Larspyff said:
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets
    Anny recomandations? 😅
    The green Jag will be more usefull than the RS200 but need to be min 993 to lower the drag loss ... Stock i believe it’s close from the Ford performances ...
  • LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets
    Anny recomandations? 😅
    The green Jag will be more usefull than the RS200 but need to be min 993 to lower the drag loss ... Stock i believe it’s close from the Ford performances ...
    Damn, that will be a bitter candy...
    thankyou anyaway :smiley:
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    699 rs200 > 969 for this event I think.
    969 xj13 > than 669 rs200 on 3/4 tracksets IMHO.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    699 rs200 > 969 for this event I think.
    969 xj13 > than 669 rs200 on 3/4 tracksets IMHO.
    Oh, didn't notice you were also running an Evo 4.  The xj13 will be better than the rs200 almost regardless.

    Might be worth checking rsr Vs xj13 drag times to see which is better.  I'd assume the RSR is less vulnerable.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    you maybe don't understand.. i don't asking nothing... i said there are a lot of S and A maxed and it is in all brackets.
    maybe you're not asking but you're suggesting. I don't see there a big difference.

    and pls stop pressing "disagree" it doesn't help to let you look any smarter.
    You don't know how hard I had to resist to disagree with you here 😂
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Larspyff said:
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets , T3 max as I’m 15th and can beat this hand + i have same nb of trophies
    Ford wins on Dirt Road, but that's only one set out of 4.
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Hello there @DeserT, welcome to the party 😀 
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 492 ✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Hello there @DeserT, welcome to the party 😀 
    Hello there guys! Nice to be with you! I can see a few forumers :smiley:
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod Go and change your set! You put them in a wrong way! Now everyone can beats you
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:


    I see @ManU_B , Anyone else? My IG: Basma fayez
    I’m in there too. Will Skinner in game 👍
    Hello Will, What are you running, Tell me if you are near Tier 2 and I will try to help you
    My hand is pretty weak to be honest, no porsches. I’m just trying to hang on to tier 3 as o desperately need a 2-11. Thanks for the offer of help, obviously I’ll avoid you if I’m in range, but I won’t really be playing tomorrow as I’ll be snowboarding 😎
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭
    @Sunsura I already got Mirco working with us. That Venon guy got a 2nd 962 and he’s strong now. Let’s try and focus on lower spots to create a gap. It will not be easy thought.
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CometDan , @zako , @Antoun ! We are in the same bracket. Is it possible that we avoid us?
    Not sure I will be near the top 8 by the end. Best of luck to you
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    And I’m upgrading my rsr to 233 and can’t attack anyone else for a while
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
    Guess you guys haven't figured out the secret of slicks on dirt?




    lol.  If I get a hand where I can't play anyone else except the forum members, I throw a win to someone and it leaves a hand like this.  When you quit out of a race, Hutch's system puts the cars in a random order.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pndickey said:
    How are the Asian brackets looking? 
    49 ppl now.. i first day join this brackets
    You going to try for t2 or settling for t3? I can avoid you and make a gap below 9th for you at least. Your hand isn't going to hold up in t2.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
    Guess you guys haven't figured out the secret of slicks on dirt?




    lol.  If I get a hand where I can't play anyone else except the forum members, I throw a win to someone and it leaves a hand like this.  When you quit out of a race, Hutch's system puts the cars in a random order.
    It is too dangerous if someone can attack you
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 
Sign In or Register to comment.