General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

191011121315»

Comments

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    S3XY said:

very happy to take these babies home
    Did you pull the legendary and 2 epics from the one prize CF?
    I got a Carlton. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Yeah 2B2A1S.. after 14D and 6C.
    Ah right, you were tier1 with the 5x CF. Great pulls. 👌🏻
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    I’ll avoid. My ign is Danny Bell
    Sorry you couldn't make top 8.  Did you at least pull anything decent from the carbon?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Sorry you couldn't make top 10.  Did you at least pull anything decent from the carbon?
    Don’t ask him that, honestly. 😬
  • JPintoJPinto Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited March 18
    Managed to get the Merc and a F-Pace...I'm OK with this. I thought I was going straight to the Mégane! Plus I got the M3 CRT and CLK DTM (bad MRA, I know...) with the Motorsport packs, so quite a nice Epic booster week. :)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotus for me which is a real bonus, has been a unicorn for a while. Happy with that. Trash Audi s2 coupe from the CF.
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    Nacho101 said:
    Looks like you made it @AdxRE. Very well played. For a moment there was though you were sticking with T3 for the lotus.
    Thanks man @Nacho101, I think I got the timing right this time and it paid off. Glad you made it too!

How was your CF? I got one of the least used cars in TD, didn’t even know it is in game

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    HeissRod said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Sorry you couldn't make top 8.  Did you at least pull anything decent from the carbon?
    Don’t worry! Hand wasn’t strong enough. My carbon was amazing 😉 
    I won the merc 4matic, a duplicate,then also pulled the Honda... god this game sucks at times!
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    @Ernst_Womo and @zako at the end we must bring back @CometDan in Top 8, please try to focus on the players between you and him. If needed I will feed you to secure your positions.
    Thanks for your offer but I have lost too. 😢
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

I am happy to obtain 3 epics in 2 days! The Jaguar was my first good Jaguar from my second Motorsport Carbon Fiber.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Nacho101 said:
    Looks like you made it @AdxRE. Very well played. For a moment there was though you were sticking with T3 for the lotus.
    Thanks man @Nacho101, I think I got the timing right this time and it paid off. Glad you made it too!

How was your CF? I got one of the least used cars in TD, didn’t even know it is in game

I Got some food, an rq23 epic Porsche... haven’t had anything above a B class from an epic in a while. But hey not complaining
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2-11 >= ZR1 👍