General Discussion

Update is live - Bug report

vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
Any issues so far?
Any new bugs?

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if a bug but the rq changes on the fiat rally and swift rally are crazy
    Also the rare fwd all surface tire suvs have some inflated rqs
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 499 admin
    Yep, disappearing Leoni on the ad-for-upgrade is the most obvious one so far. She seems to come back if you restart the game, we're not quite sure yet what's happening there.

There's a visual bug in how post-match leaderboards are displayed (most notably you don't see the colour stripe indicating which tier covers which rank). Similarly a visual bug in regular leaderboards where the ranks are misaligned.

Filters start partly scrolled down for some reason - I don't think it's actually remembering where you last scrolled to.

The 'French Renaissance' tag shows as blank in the 'Other' filter for some people. This might be dependent on which language you're using.
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited March 20

@Hutch_Tim
    I can’t login anymore. I tried normal data and WiFi. I have an iPhone 8 with newest iOS. Any ideas?

edit: I reinstalled it and the problem is gone. 
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20

Positions are wierdly aligned
    Edit: now I see it's posted before but here's a pic
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,298 Senior Wrenchman
    edited March 20
    Visual bug when getting free upgrades.  Err, nevermind.
    (Forum Mod admits he did not read above before posting)

• didabigdidabig Member Posts: 37
    edited March 20
    I tried skip the game, couldn't skip it, went to second race, couldn't skip it, after the third race i spammed the skip button and were able to skip the game, but only counted the 3 first matches, so I lost 50-116, after a while it said I have remaining prizes to claim and had a one star win.

The new starting screen is great compared to the last one which I really hated.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singu said:

@Hutch_Tim
    I can’t login anymore. I tried normal data and WiFi. I have an iPhone 8 with newest iOS. Any ideas?

edit: I reinstalled it and the problem is gone. 
    Lol I haven't upgraded yet but that start screen is a visual bug enough for me. Jesus, who put that together?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    If I filter Super rare, rare and uncommon cars at the same time it only shows Super rare. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i launch the game, stay a lot of time.. pre update is very fast, now it seems too slow!! someone has same problem?
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missing name is French Renaissance 

• miggemigge Member Posts: 73
    if i filter common , uncommon and rare cars in my garage it only shows rare cars? bug?

also filter options always at the bottom of the filter list?

filters in some events for example ford event, filter Ford and Britain, it only shows ford cars.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this would count as a bug but this...

Is a Rally car so should have Off Road or All-Surface tyres according to Hutch’s Evo partner....

https://www.evo.co.uk/citroen/c2/6576/citroen-c2-r2-max
    It is a rally car but that doesn't mean it definitely has off-road or all-surface tires — rallying can and often does happen on tarmac. Most of the photos of this car I found have it quite clearly on performance tires (Pirelli P-Zeros in this link) so I think this is a case of Hutch being able to choose to put it on whatever they want.
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this would count as a bug but this...

Is a Rally car so should have Off Road or All-Surface tyres according to Hutch’s Evo partner....

https://www.evo.co.uk/citroen/c2/6576/citroen-c2-r2-max
    You are 100% right mate, hutch should fix this.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 424 ✭✭✭
    migge said:
    if i filter common , uncommon and rare cars in my garage it only shows rare cars? bug?

also filter options always at the bottom of the filter list?

filters in some events for example ford event, filter Ford and Britain, it only shows ford cars.
    The first one is odd. Rare + Uncommon is fine. Rare + Uncommon + Common shows only rare. It looks like odd numbers of filters only show one criteria. Both 3 and 5 show this behaviour in any combination I tried. 2, 4 and 6 work fine. It doesn't seem to affect filtering by tag, but does in other categories. Selecting a load of manufacturers doesn't even follow the even/odd behaviour and seems to show one, some or all. 

Filter options starting half way down is mentioned above, the event filters combining like that is a change listed in the patch notes. In the Ford example it should be showing just UK fords, so excluding Mustangs etc. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Visual issue.. the 100th position
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    Was literally about to post the same thing but thought it came under the already noted leaderboard bug.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    American Dream Peugeot

I just pulled this from daily pack.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in challenge, spammed the "Skip Match" button, the system took my points from the 1st round and 5th round and said that I only won by 1 star, in reality I won by 2.
    TGPD said:
    Was in challenge, spammed the "Skip Match" button, the system took my points from the 1st round and 5th round and said that I only won by 1 star, in reality I won by 2.
    I had this issue even before the update
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, have you even tested the update before releasing?
    Huskic69 said:
    Alija, we are the testers?

Why pay when people do it for free
    Huskic69 said:
    Alija, we are the testers?

Why pay when people pay you to do it
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    "plymouth" filter missed in car park
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭
    Found an already maxed ur new car, someone was so stupid and wasted gold on it it seems, lol...

So i Wanted to Check the stats on the bsckside and flipped it... result

..... O_o .... the Second Time it worked as Intended.
    ZotZe said:
    Found an already maxed ur new car, someone was so stupid and wasted gold on it it seems, lol...

So i Wanted to Check the stats on the bsckside and flipped it... result

..... O_o .... the Second Time it worked as Intended.
    I had to double-check to see whether you photoshopped it or not...