General Discussion

Additional French Car Suggestions

Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 814 admin
edited April 4 in General Discussion
While it's fresh on the mind, if you think any French models are missing and would be worth having, suggest them via the form as usual. Models suggested in the form make up the longlist, which is then curated to be used in the licensing process.

https://docs.google.com/a/hutchgames.com/forms/d/1ZA1Oe_BdPRkDxLZvTyItECKbpRi57HN5t0CX7eVr9kw/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true

Quick note that there were additional rally cars we were looking to include that have licensing requirements that rely on multiple parties' approval, which meant we couldn't include them for now. However, with more time, we're open to trying to license them in the future. We were also not able to confirm licensing deals with smaller French brands like Ligier and Venturi.
Post edited by Hutch_Robin on

Comments

• TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultra expensive tags missing for new bugattis
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pmglfv said:
    Peugeot 905

nopls
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    I was surprised the Espace F1 didn't make it. Was a re-bodied F1 car too powerful for the game?
  • didabigdidabig Member Posts: 37
    Why is there no Venturi in this game?

https://www.venturi.com/automotive-4/fetish/
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didabig said:

They explained in first post. 
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

the Vision GT maybe?
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

the Vision GT maybe?
    Or the Divo or La Voiture Noire...
  • didabigdidabig Member Posts: 37
    greddy said:
    didabig said:

They explained in first post. 
    oh damn, my bad
    edited March 24

Might add this burning 206307CC from Top Gear
    Post edited by TGPD on
  • WizardOfLoz2_77WizardOfLoz2_77 Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    307 not 206.
    I assume the very conspicuous absence of hot hatch legend the Renault Clio Williams, is a licensing issue with the 'Williams' name?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was in the game during beta version

43MK4 said:
    It was in the game during beta version

But then they didn't really have to worry about licensing issues?
    Damn, I wasn't around for that.
    I want my Williams back.
  • JPintoJPinto Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited March 27
    Peugeot 206 RC
    Peugeot 207 RC
    And a dash of crazyness...
    Peugeot 806 Procar

• Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 814 admin
    edited March 27
    We've only had 22 French car suggestions via the form, so a player follow up with these manufacturers will be relatively small.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've only had 22 French car suggestions via the form, so a player follow up with these manufacturers will be relatively small.
    Robin....Can you tell us if there was any request to sent to Renault to have the Renault Espace F1 in the game and that it was denied?  I'm not a big French car person, but I love that thing.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Robin....Can you tell us if there was any request to sent to Renault to have the Renault Espace F1 in the game and that it was denied?  I'm not a big French car person, but I love that thing.
    funny, that's the first car that pops to my mind when I think about cool french cars. I'm curious about that too.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 814 admin
    edited March 27
    HeissRod said:
    It wasn't. No-one suggested it via the form.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the alpine?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Dang it!  lol
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Dang it!  lol
    The form is still there in the first post though...
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Now at least one person has  ;)