General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Damn, that Renault CF is tempting, the best chance to get a renaissance Megane.

Yeah, right, thanks.

Reaaally tempting though. Think I should go for it? I already have one epic megane and trezor maxed, can afford two packs. Have a feeling that second megane might be key in some important events.
    It was already vital in the Citroen qualifiers, and no doubt will be again.  
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭
    3 Renault Packs... I hate this bloody game  :)

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

Reaaally tempting though. Think I should go for it? I already have one epic megane and trezor maxed, can afford two packs. Have a feeling that second megane might be key in some important events.
    Fair point.tried it, got a second Trezor in the first pack, decided not to push my luck

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    Hmmm, not what i wanted but its my first.

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 490 ✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    Bought all three Renault CFs as I really need a decent epic dragster. The Trophy 275 ultra rare I'm missing would also do. 

One Clio Cup, One R26.R and two R.S.16s.  :(

At least the Clio Cup might get some use as I only had the one of them. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    2199 2x CF pack just became available. That's a pretty good deal.

Went for it. B19 Challenger 4wd & A25 Volvo polestar.
    Post edited by Blue2moro on
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    2199 2x CF pack just became available. That's a pretty good deal.
    Tried my luck rq21 Tahoe Custom and rq25 Bmw M6
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

Fair point.tried it, got a second Trezor in the first pack, decided not to push my luck

Fair play!
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I am the only one who got absolute trash from the best CF deal in a while!?

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't do terribly

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Looks like I am the only one who got absolute trash from the best CF deal in a while!?

Think I might have you beat. Didn't screenshot in my holding pool or on the packs because it was horrendous but I bought the 2x Cf and then out of rage bought the CF plus 10 slots and these are what I got

Also now that makes for my last 40 CF packs I've only gotten 2 epics. Rest has been ultra rares

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    AdxRE said:

Think I might have you beat. Didn't screenshot in my holding pool or on the packs because it was horrendous but I bought the 2x Cf and then out of rage bought the CF plus 10 slots and these are what I got

Also now that makes for my last 40 CF packs I've only gotten 2 epics. Rest has been ultra rares

Oof the sight of those cars made me cringe. I think I have had at least one of each of them in my last ten CFs so I feel your pain.
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlton and an ultra rare infinity for me, don't even remember which one, fused them into an epic as soos as I saw them
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    Infiniti FX35 and Chevy Camaro Convertible..
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else a bit skeptical when they post a decent deal... Like something big is coming and they are trying to get us to use all our gold reserves 😂
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Is anyone else a bit skeptical when they post a decent deal... Like something big is coming and they are trying to get us to use all our gold reserves 😂
    I don't think it is that decent. :)
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    sinner said:
    I don't think it is that decent. :)
    Ok, a half decent deal 😉
    It's the closest to a 1k CF price in a long time I think.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my first Miray and an extra SR, can’t complain about that.
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Decided to give it a go with this 2 Carbon pack deal and got this. Not bad actually, but nothing really that amazing.
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Finally my first hellcat from the 2x CF Deal. Other one was food but i‘m really happy with it
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭
    Off-Road Premiums at a 'Cash' Discount, slightly cheaper than regular Ceramics.
    Lower odds of course but I still bought 'em  :)

Got an Epic and UR so not complaining!
    Pretty pants ones and duplicates but still good food.
    TD47959 said:
    Finally my first hellcat from the 2x CF Deal. Other one was food but i‘m really happy with it
    Did you get the yellow one or the good one??
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off-Road Premiums at a 'Cash' Discount, slightly cheaper than regular Ceramics.
    Lower odds of course but I still bought 'em  :)

Got an Epic and UR so not complaining!
    Pretty pants ones and duplicates but still good food.
    I bought 2, 2 RQ15 Subarus. 🤨
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 5 Super Rares from the three packs, so I guess it's not bad.  One of the SR was one I didn't have, so its not a total loss.
    1 B & 2 C food from the offroad cash packs 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't want to spend the cash, but a few of you guys did so I figured what the heck, let's go for it

Not a bad haul from 3 packs!
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    Did you get the yellow one or the good one??
    The good one ofc lol
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    2xUR, Dodge Stealth and Audi S4 from the 3 offroad packs