General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• AngryMonkeyAngryMonkey Member Posts: 21
    Any food??
    ty in advance^^

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    996 or 969 for the Merc SLC 43?

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

969. i think i have seen it at 699 too.Ends at 3,7 90 at 969. For drags you better use the S55 with same RQ.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    It'd be unusual is 633 beat 363 on drags on a car that fast, usually it's the other way around. It may win on wet drags though.
    You mean 363 beats 633 usually on drags?
    For supercars yeah. 
    Cool, didnt realise that
  • TsjerkTsjerk Member Posts: 31

I just pulled the RQ27 911 turbo.
    Should I keep it or use as fuse material because I have some better legend porches and the epic ones are probably better because I can upgrade those?
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Tsjerk said:

I just pulled the RQ27 911 turbo.
    Should I keep it or use as fuse material because I have some better legend porches and the epic ones are probably better because I can upgrade those?
    I simply cant do that , have 2 959 one has like 30 races in 1year but i cant do that ... i just hope for an option one day ... to like sac a S cars for another one with the same RQ randomly chosen for Gold... i would sac one 959 (i’d prob get a 911 turbo 😭)
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

969. i think i have seen it at 699 too.Ends at 3,7 90 at 969. For drags you better use the S55 with same RQ.
    Both have their use, think of it like the super rare z4. For the first one I would do 969 though, should be more versatile.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone compared these?

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭
    F-type is faster on drags, SLR is faster around corners. 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any food??
    ty in advance^^

@AngryMonkey
    tbh not really that much fuse material, i advise you to max them out as they will for sure be useful at one point
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F-type is faster on drags, SLR is faster around corners. 
    For real? Hope so since the jag is almost maxed and anything with corners will be mopped up by the caterhams
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
    Best tune for Furai? Anyone got any numbers?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    969 wins slalom and the classic car park, besides that I'm confident 699 wins around 90% of the remaining dry tracks. 
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 29
    Has green one any advantages at black one?

Have 3 blacks and 1 green, thinking about using green as food...
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    969 wins slalom and the classic car park, besides that I'm confident 699 wins around 90% of the remaining dry tracks. 
    I wouldnt say 90% , buit mine 699 and i’m having difficulties with those in 969 ...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    Has green one any advantages at black one?

Have 3 blacks and 1 green, thinking about using green as food...
    IIRC rs500 was marked as being low in car corrections, dunno if hutch will follow through with it. might drop later on because of that. if it doesn't then the rs500 is always better.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Anzatoro said:
    I wouldnt say 90% , buit mine 699 and i’m having difficulties with those in 969 ...
    maybe I should have said "it wins or draws on 90% of the remaining dry tracks". 
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭

Worth the Food?
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭

Worth the Food?
    Definitely don't upgrade that! 
    It even used to be UR
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worth the Food?
    It even used to be UR
    I got one maxed when it was rq22, it’s still a bad car. Evo 4 rq22 is soooo much better
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Ok Thank you very much Guys :)
  • Miura187Miura187 Member Posts: 24
    Just got this Hellcat from a ceramic. I read that it loses in drags to the other Hellcats but how does it fair on other tracks? Is it worth keeping and if so what are the max stats and best upgrade path for it?

Thanks in advance.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22

Worth the Food?
    It even used to be UR
    It should've stayed an UR
    Post edited by NinjaDesignz on
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Just got this Hellcat from a ceramic. I read that it loses in drags to the other Hellcats but how does it fair on other tracks? Is it worth keeping and if so what are the max stats and best upgrade path for it?

Thanks in advance.
    I think it's best advantage is in its body. It's a sedan, while all other drag cars are coupe. In some specific event it may be great

• justjukiejustjukie Member Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Okay, my first post looking for advice. I only want to keep the must-haves at the moment as I'm ready to feed all my vital epics and free up space.

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    Okay, my first post looking for advice. I only want to keep the must-haves at the moment as I'm ready to feed all my vital epics and free up space.

I know this is super boring advice, but don't rush to feed your epics.  You've got some good URs there so feed them, some of those will be incredibly useful to have.  

Assuming you're F2P the "rule" is that you only feed your epics for specific prize car events where doing so will make a difference, not just "on spec".
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justjukie said:

Having said that, the cars in red look somewhat surplus to requirements.
  • justjukiejustjukie Member Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Perfect, thank you. And it's no rush. I'll be feeding the leftover UR's with SR food as well so it's a win/win.
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    What’s the deal with this boi?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    What’s the deal with this boi?
    Us offroader with decent grip. Worth keeping