General Discussion

PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Which team everyone has choosen ?

I can t join yellow legacy, should i go for red team ?
    pretty sure most of the forum is in legacy, me included.
  • miggemigge Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    legacy
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Member Posts: 19
    The xp cap doesn't really motivate you to play any more than 3 matches, it should be removed or made to like 500 or so.

• NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all that cant enter Legacy(yellow) , the game balance the number of joining to have a relative equality , so wait for ppl to join blue and red then yellow will open again , was the case yesterday and later the night it opened...
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this then, how's he loosing against bots 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    For all that cant enter Legacy(yellow) , the game balance the number of joining to have a relative equality , so wait for ppl to join blue and red then yellow will open again , was the case yesterday and later the night it opened...
    Not sure it will ever open for me again, been shut for 18hrs since I updated.
    4 forumers tried to join it at the same time, the 2 lower trophy count players it was open for, (both still over 45k trophies) the 2 higher ones it was still closed for.
    If I can’t join the team I want..... I just won’t bother. 
  • malsmals Member Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    The xp cap doesn't really motivate you to play any more than 3 matches, it should be removed or made to like 500 or so.

I play always 1 race in a bracket near to end, i dont waste my time playing this.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    4 forumers tried to join it at the same time, the 2 lower trophy count players it was open for, (both still over 45k trophies) the 2 higher ones it was still closed for.

lol, be patient legacy will reopen. we need you in there!
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

Go for red...they need you
    krystian said:
    hifichris said:

Go for red...they need you
    blue needs him more now

edited May 24

what's that now? their score doesn't get any lower than 2385, it's frozen. I guess this has something to do because no one of the blue team has joined? am I blocked now until  the time runs out?

Edit: now I can't get in the club events at all
    now it's working again
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numar said:

lol, be patient legacy will reopen. we need you in there!
    What difference does it make which team you join?
    You will just race against bots anyway and there is no way efforts can be efficiently coordinated. By the time you pick a battle, select your cars and start, the zerg will have decided the outcome.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    Why can I only fight bots here? Reducing the other teams' point count seems like an important issue but I can't do that because I'm only seeing bots
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    The bot issue is so annoying... I am so unmotivated to do anything in the clubs feature... It would have been great to rather try to have a feature similar to the Racing Rivals Turf Wars back in the days... At least you knew what you were doing and why....
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    This is totally broken. After facing only 1 real opponent, then every other race I did was against Hutch bots. Also, the total points make absolutely no sense. We are losing by over 2000 points but there is only 15 players from the other team?? The guy in first place only has ~120 points

Even with extremely low expectations about the club events, this is absolutely terrible 
    You are losing by 756 points. Not over 2000. The number above for each team is there beginning points that starts at 5000. The score in the middle is coloured to which team is currently winning and by how many points.

As a team builds a lead, they start to chip away at the 5000 points on the other team. The bigger the score advantage in the middle, the quicker the points at the top reduces. See how there are four blue arrows pulling the yellow score down? If the blue team only had an advantage of like +53, there would be less arrows at the top pulling the score down. First team to drop the other team to 0 wins.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    We have to give it some time I guess. Hutch has a lot of analysing and feedback-reading to do now. I think we can all agree, that clubs (so far) is neither fun, nor worth the effort to play. But I understand that all this must have been really hard to test and foresee.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please turn off bots. If it happens people start to abuse the system by planting secondary accounts in other teams to lose constantly, it should become obvious. Plus, making a secondary account all the way up to RQ75 just to slightly alter one or so events at a time is, well, pathetic is the first thing I can think of.
    The bot issue is so annoying... I am so unmotivated to do anything in the clubs feature... It would have been great to rather try to have a feature similar to the Racing Rivals Turf Wars back in the days... At least you knew what you were doing and why....
    You right...All this crew battle  put me off playing events...It's bad...really bad...

surrounded by blues but can only play bots 🤦‍♂️
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Can I change the club later?
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Joined red team
    hifichris said:
    Joined red team
    Didn't you quit?Ohh no you come back again
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭
    What are the prizes when the season finishes after 4 days? CF? 'Legacy'
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    What are the prizes when the season finishes after 4 days? CF? 'Legacy'
    5x carbon
    5000 gold and
    500000 cash
    For the winner club they should give a decent prize atleast after fighting for many events for a 1000 cash only
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This mode has potential but it's getting really annoying to fight hutch bots every time even though there's a guy in another club in the event. 
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    hifichris said:
    Joined red team
    Didn't you quit?Ohh no you come back again
    I won scg 3 days after I was bored

And i won also the event you said this one is for me ...

Maybe that s why... Maybe not ....
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don’t understand how this clubs thing works or what the point of it is, so on that basis, I’m out 👎

Hopefully we’re doing the beta test right now and it will improve in further updates.