PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    S3XY said:
    O__VER said:
    Blue2moro said:
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin why can't I enter this event?

I see a tiny bit of the orange bar that circles an active event you're already in (top right of the HQ). You can only be in 1 at a time.
    Yeah, my fault. Forgot because events don't usually go on so long!
    I bet Hutch has some server problem ending the events...
    I am in an event that has gone too long but also shows 2 different player counts and scores. Maybe a caching issue?
    I can see them using caches in order to display the score change smoothly. It also automatically refresh the score periodically to get the "real data". I think one of those you saw was more updated while the other one was calculated from their older data.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24

@Hutch_Robin here are some screenshots. See the time differences so you can see that the scores are sorta resetting after re-entering the event screen. 

Also... in the one screenshot (second last one) you can see that the middle score box has 149/150 and 4/150 for participants. But the right leaderboard box says 68/300.
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin Would appreciate if you can let the team know that the events are not ending...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this issue. Club events arent finishing.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't enter an event because it is apparently full. But i have gone out and back to refresh and it is practically empty!

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    for me its looking like this, all greyed out. Or are these duty free zones between the borders now?

• lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we break it? Lol

for me its looking like this, all greyed out. Or are these duty free zones between the borders now?

I never had an option to join the grey club. They're kicking **** right now.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    It broke up because legacy team should never lose lol
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resistance is Futile
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    The real worry is that if this thing comes back on line the bots will have farmed so much cash they will all have killer hands.  All three clubs will be erased within seconds.
    Hutch please! for the sake of club mode:  you really need to reduce the price of CFs to around ig $100 each so that we can defend ourselves and save club mode.   
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have done another month or two of load testing
    Oh man, clubs is down for the weekend then I guess and its bank holiday weekend here in the UK so maybe not back until Tuesday.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Oh man, clubs is down for the weekend then I guess and its bank holiday weekend here in the UK so maybe not back until Tuesday.
    I don’t think we’re missing that much...
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭
    I only can enter one battle at the time. 
    Yesterday multiple battles were possible!?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    no, unless you had a bug yesterday.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Sometimes I can't even enter one. Why can't I help in this fight? Why is there almost no one from legacy? Are some events gated for us specifically to make us lose territory?

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    I've very quickly lost interest in it sadly. A small handful of cash for a lot of work. Not worth it at all. Probably the final nail in the coffin for this game for me.
    I would agree. Although I think this game mode could have potential, with quite a few parameters changed. 1 week is way too long for instance, perhaps 3 days, or even over 1 day. Bots need to go. More rewards.
    But all good things must come to an end.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
    Surrounded by enemy names on the leaderboard.

Race bot after bot after bot.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Surrounded by enemy names on the leaderboard.

Race bot after bot after bot.
    Yeah that is really frustrating. Even if you could beat the opponents to defend the zone... you never actually get to pick them. And they still win because you never got to vs them.
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25

so I was up 9-2 on the top shot with 1h 48m remaining, a minute later (and a match later) I am 1-1??

No wonder Legacy lost 40 zones overnight lol
    AdxRE said:

so I was up 9-2 on the top shot with 1h 48m remaining, a minute later (and a match later) I am 1-1??

No wonder Legacy lost 40 zones overnight lol
    Seems there is some kind of cheating involved...
    Hey hutch, ill charge 75€ per hour of beta testing the new mode, including bug report.
    Sounds fair?