General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Finals - UK Tour (Event)

1246

Comments

  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Well how does t1 hands look like
    Top 4 in my bracket 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Can anyone give me an update on the north American brackets? Planning on joining with this when I do. Not sure if I should wait for a fresh bracket or not

    For anyone who hasn't joined yet there are two brand new north American brackets. One with ~100 people another with 15
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe @Danny ;
    hi guys, somehow I’ve just arrived in P8 after smarfing. Is there anyone else to avoid? 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here?
  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 18

    Any forumers? Lets work together!
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:

    Any forumers? Lets work together!
    I'm in there ign Braden binstock and @Grossbuckets is Shane Monroe but I'm not sure if he's on the forum anymore. I didn't realize you were on the forum and hit you once before. Sorry about that. I will avoid you from now on
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 870 ✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:

    Any forumers? Lets work together!
    I didn't know you are a forumer. Good to see you. I am not in your bracket tho. Going to join tonight when fusing completeted. 
  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 18
    binner said:
    Gymopen said:

    Any forumers? Lets work together!
    I'm in there ign Braden binstock and @Grossbuckets is Shane Monroe but I'm not sure if he's on the forum anymore. I didn't realize you were on the forum and hit you once before. Sorry about that. I will avoid you from now on
    Lets get this bread! :)
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Gymopen said:

    Any forumers? Lets work together!
    I'm in there ign Braden binstock and @Grossbuckets is Shane Monroe but I'm not sure if he's on the forum anymore. I didn't realize you were on the forum and hit you once before. Sorry about that. I will avoid you from now on
    Me too I saw you thousands of times before, sorry for hitting you lol
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭
    This has me comfortably third in our bracket (which has been full since last night). REALLY want that Merc as I don’t currently have one, but I can’t not win a Prize Legendary if it’s available. 

    Oh hey man I didn't know that you're here, I only raced you like 5 times to test my cars vs your 720S in the beginning, sorry. I'm TopDrives20446 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @ZotZe @Danny ;
    hi guys, somehow I’ve just arrived in P8 after smarfing. Is there anyone else to avoid? 
    Welcome and gl
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    I’ve been avoiding @ojleroux , anyone else to avoid here?
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this pool willing to cooperate ? Will not maintain alone i think ... only 1 McLaren 😞

  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 18
    Numar said:
    Anyone in this pool willing to cooperate ? Will not maintain alone i think ... only 1 McLaren 😞

    Thats amazing for 1 Mclaren👍
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @ZotZe @Danny ;
    hi guys, somehow I’ve just arrived in P8 after smarfing. Is there anyone else to avoid? 
    Not in particular. Ceron and 40068 are both friendly. Keep pushing the below down and we should be fine 👍🏻
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 870 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Deleted
    Post edited by mazeoops on
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    Entered in a new bracket 5 minutes ago.
    So far competition is quite low, but we are only 76 players. If any forumer joins or is already in, I'll appreciate cooperation!


  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:
    Numar said:
    Anyone in this pool willing to cooperate ? Will not maintain alone i think ... only 1 McLaren 😞

    Thats amazing for 1 Mclaren👍
    Yeah but maxed 969 😞 + r500 and 2/11 all 699 for the 3 wins , got the Legend Jaguar MRA beast 933 and a stock McLaren SLR 722 , so even if i get 2 losses vs McLaren’s with the 2 RQ27 S i dont loose that many pts (1/4 miles -59 for the SLR vs a 12C) , i can get 3 wins with the other 3 so here i am ... but i’m easy to beat on the other hand ... 
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Entered in a new bracket 5 minutes ago.
    So far competition is quite low, but we are only 76 players. If any forumer joins or is already in, I'll appreciate cooperation!


    Is that an EU bracket?
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 870 ✭✭✭✭


    Half filled another EU bracket. Anyone here?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    BoxtaS said:
    @ZotZe @Danny ;
    hi guys, somehow I’ve just arrived in P8 after smarfing. Is there anyone else to avoid? 
    Not in particular. Ceron and 40068 are both friendly. Keep pushing the below down and we should be fine 👍🏻
    Ah ok, thanks. I thought I recognised ceron. Will try to avoid 40068. The guy in 9th with 2 losses is very strong...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    BoxtaS said:
    @ZotZe @Danny ;
    hi guys, somehow I’ve just arrived in P8 after smarfing. Is there anyone else to avoid? 
    Not in particular. Ceron and 40068 are both friendly. Keep pushing the below down and we should be fine 👍🏻
    Looks like ceron just gave me 5 losses, so obviously not that friendly 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anyone didn’t watch the TD show, they tested the Chrysler against a 12C on the one mile, it only just beats it, looks like it would lose 1/4 and 1/2.
  • viddy1viddy1 Member Posts: 14
    Any forum players in this top 8?
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    rei348 said:
    Entered in a new bracket 5 minutes ago.
    So far competition is quite low, but we are only 76 players. If any forumer joins or is already in, I'll appreciate cooperation!


    Is that an EU bracket?
    I think so, I'm italian...
    Small update: 283 players, some strong hand arrived...
    My hand is:
    - 12C 363
    - 570S coupe 333 (always lose against any other legendary mclaren...)
    - R500 699
    - JPE 699 (used also as 3rd drag, not bad in 1/4 mile)
    - 2/11 699
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    TopDives said:
    rei348 said:
    Entered in a new bracket 5 minutes ago.
    So far competition is quite low, but we are only 76 players. If any forumer joins or is already in, I'll appreciate cooperation!


    Is that an EU bracket?
    I think so, I'm italian...
    Small update: 283 players, some strong hand arrived...
    My hand is:
    - 12C 363
    - 570S coupe 333 (always lose against any other legendary mclaren...)
    - R500 699
    - JPE 699 (used also as 3rd drag, not bad in 1/4 mile)
    - 2/11 699
    Could you let me know when that's full. I'm gonna try and get a fresh bracket in few hours 👍
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    Could you let me know when that's full. I'm gonna try and get a fresh bracket in few hours 👍
    @sinner let me know when you enter. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    rei348 said:
    TopDives said:
    rei348 said:
    Entered in a new bracket 5 minutes ago.
    So far competition is quite low, but we are only 76 players. If any forumer joins or is already in, I'll appreciate cooperation!


    Is that an EU bracket?
    I think so, I'm italian...
    Small update: 283 players, some strong hand arrived...
    My hand is:
    - 12C 363
    - 570S coupe 333 (always lose against any other legendary mclaren...)
    - R500 699
    - JPE 699 (used also as 3rd drag, not bad in 1/4 mile)
    - 2/11 699
    Could you let me know when that's full. I'm gonna try and get a fresh bracket in few hours 👍
    @rei348 I'd love to know that too, if possible
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    sinner said:
    rei348 said:
    TopDives said:
    rei348 said:
    Entered in a new bracket 5 minutes ago.
    So far competition is quite low, but we are only 76 players. If any forumer joins or is already in, I'll appreciate cooperation!


    Is that an EU bracket?
    I think so, I'm italian...
    Small update: 283 players, some strong hand arrived...
    My hand is:
    - 12C 363
    - 570S coupe 333 (always lose against any other legendary mclaren...)
    - R500 699
    - JPE 699 (used also as 3rd drag, not bad in 1/4 mile)
    - 2/11 699
    Could you let me know when that's full. I'm gonna try and get a fresh bracket in few hours 👍
    @rei348 I'd love to know that too, if possible
    Full. Filled in the last 10 minutes

    Some info:
    JPE 699 wins highway against mclaren F1 333 but loses against F1 GT 333
    2/11 699 wins indoor kart against JPE 699
Sign In or Register to comment.