General Discussion

Soft Launch Players introduce yourself

LarryDLegendLarryDLegend Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
Hello everyone I am Larry, aka D Legend. I am a 58 year old teacher in the United States and have been playing video games since the days of Pong and Atari 2600. I was lucky enough to be a beta tester of this wonderful game. Currently I am laid up in rehab after surgery but soon I will be back at work and will not be racing as much. Good luck to you all and I hope to find you on the track. Enjoy!

Comments

• StormyStormy Hutch Staff Posts: 70 Wrenchman
    Hay Larry! Good to see your still around showing everyone how it's done! 

Bet those leaderboards are filling up a lot quicker now, you managing to stay on top still?
  • AalokKAalokK Member Posts: 8
    Hi guys..  Im AalokKashyap, 32 male from india. Working in family business of a school and coaching institute.. ☺  and im still unmarried, any gamer girl can contact me for cute gaming relationship. Game on.!  
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 849 admin
    Hey AalokK, welcome to the forums, nice to see you here.
    Thanks Demorphic. Your game is excellent and therefore i had to be here to know you guys and other fellow players  B)
    edited September 2016
    I was wondering how to edit comments you've posted already..  I see requirement for some modifications in my first comment.   :#
    As i can see option to edit my comments I've made today but not the one which was made on August 28.
    I'll check on the permissions. You should be able to edit your previous content.
    Hello AalokK, you can now edit your posts for up to one week after submitting it. Hope that helps!
    If you can't change your initial post, just PM me with any changes you want to make.
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for your response Demorphic. I'll pm you the changed comment as soon as i figure out how to pm you?   :D
    And I've a question for LarryDLegend..  Bro you are awesome player.. you make scores very fast on leader board..  Salute to you for that.. Please any advice (your secret >:))  you can give which will help me making my profile batter in game will be much appreciated.. o:)