General Discussion

New content

fulecorefulecore Member Posts: 3
I love the game it would be neat if there was a long distance run that any car could play on. It would have simular obstacles would still need to get the gas pretty much same game play just how far can you go. A event would be nice were you could get special hotweels cars like the final production run cars or older case you don't see any more. 

Comments

• FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
    Interesting! An infinity track that just goes forever and let's just see how far of a distance players can manage. Leaderboard by vehicle?
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Interesting idea.  Do you think the track layout should change constantly or loop the same hills continuously?
  • fulecorefulecore Member Posts: 3
    I think it should change the futher you get like for example like in track 1 to start out then the track gets progressively harder as you get futher down the track with loops the step set up diffrent hills and jumps curves would be nice like in the background of the orignal sets and maby a Sean change futher down the track like in set 3 and set 4
  • fulecorefulecore Member Posts: 3
    Another idea would be to connect the tracks and start at track 1 and end at track 40 with out stopping 1 continuous run 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    That would involve some clever programming to stream level sections in and out at the right times but its an interesting concept and one we can certainly discuss
  • FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
    It would have to be a combination of existing obstacles obviously, perhaps some new variations? Or entirely different types. I have some interesting ideas concerning water!
  • dwnwrddwnwrd Member Posts: 33
    Rather than simply connecting existing levels, maybe have a semi-randomly generating track that can be anything within a bound set, with limitations like "no consecutive ultra-steep hills" and " always at least 25m flat track before a loop", those sort of rules.