General Discussion

Chevrolet CF Worth It?

13»

Answers

• martytwymartytwy Member Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    Joking aside I would go 303 or 033 with the 4th as there is not much call for the 330
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    for me I honestly think the race is done... but let's see if I'm not able to offend some of the other guys near you
    for me I honestly think the race is done... but let's see if I'm not able to offend some of the other guys near you
    It will be a tough hill to climb to hit top 5 from your current position - just too many players with good hands.  I estimate the top guy dropped over $500 on carbons yesterday to get the 9 additional Epics to max that S06.  Hard to compete with that no holds barred spending.  Also several players don’t seem to be racing at the moment and I expect they are upgrading. Once all the upgrades are applied, it’s going to be a big battle for top 5.  

On the upside, I’ve not raced you since I found out you were on the forum  B)
    thx man...
    I know that the train left the station without me. But let's try how far I'll come.
    perhaps I can help Elias a bit.
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    With the current hands at the moment to me it looks like these 5 will make it top 5

So we should focus at these:

I can reliably beat them all right now...
    Especially Mr. JimmyD and TopDrives26363 need to be taken care of...

The 033 seems to win more than the 303, so i would go for a second 033 if needed.
  • YBLimYBLim Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
     since event is about to end , im giving away my secret weapon lmao , it win against upgraded convertible ,c5 corvette , or even 2/3/3 blazzer in rainy condition for slalom , g force and even twisty road , behold mighty VOLT !! p.s. this car have 70% win rate just by plying against those b class
    edited November 2017
    With the current hands at the moment to me it looks like these 5 will make it top 5

So we should focus at these:

I can reliably beat them all right now...
    Especially Mr. JimmyD and TopDrives26363 need to be taken care of...

The 033 seems to win more than the 303, so i would go for a second 033 if needed.
    Agree with your strategy.  TopDrives30065 is also a target for me which will help you guys secure top 5 should there be a huge gold spending spree at the end for tickets to race.
    TopDrives30065 has now upgraded one of his two Z06s.  With 3 maxed Z28s in 303/033 configuration, he is now hard for me to beat so likely will finish top 3.
    martytwy said:
    TopDrives30065 has now upgraded one of his two Z06s.  With 3 maxed Z28s in 303/033 configuration, he is now hard for me to beat so likely will finish top 3.
    As expected  :(

So focus the others  ;)
    for me the battle is lost :(
    GL for you both / three

at least I'm secure in Top 30 for the Chevy Pack + the Camaro Conv. for Fuse later
    Sorry to hear that bro...
    The fight for top5 is gettin really tough!
    I know, but with me line up no chance :(
    my Z06 Lingenfelter is loosing to often against the upgraded Z28s and my only fused Z28 is not enough

P.S. the normal Z06 (2005) the simply the better car in comparision to the Lingenfelter, at 1.3 / 1.3 / 1.3 the same tuned Z06 (2005) we always win, even in Testbowl. I really ask myself, why the normal Z06 is better against a tuned on. This tuner must a hero... to tune is worse!
    @ritter_sebo sorry you cannot get top 5 but we sure do appreciate your support man

Shame about the Z06 Lingenfelter - with the extra horsepower, I really expected more from it.  I have the regular Z06 at 1.3 and found it could beat the Lingenfelter on quite a few tracks.  That said my maxed Corvette Z51s and Camaro Z28s are faster than both Z06s at 1.3 on most tracks so are better all rounders. You have to fuse a lot of Epics to beat them and I’m not willing to do it. Come the update in a couple of weeks, I expect both Z06s to get downgraded to Epic so we can tune them and make the most of them
    Looks pretty ok right now...

Keep pushing guys! This is gonna be good  :)

Curious to see the final rush in some hours  :o
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to see forum members win contests.
    The tides have turned, Mr. Jimmy-D  >:)

Latest updates arrived, now i‘m ready for the final showdown  B)

@Djehoetie sry mate, sometimes i only had the choice between you and @martytwy so i raced against you.
    On some tracks i managed to force a draw, on the others i tried to even out between wins and losses.
    Hope you didnt loose any points because of this!

Anyway, should i feel save near the end, and you need some points i‘m gonna loose some races to you to push you up!
    Emir in #1 spot is really hammering with me losses. I don’t think he wants to race anyone else  :D
    @Elias_Huber great teamwork and we both got the car  :)
    Yeah thank you too bro!
    Hope we can work together again in next events ;)
    Sadly @Djehoetie didn‘t make it  :(
    He seemed to be offline for the last hours and fell back...
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats guys! Been lucky myself to win it on both accounts.
    Thanks again for teaming up with my 2nd account, @Kasplant, we did well! 

• DjehoetieDjehoetie Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    Grats guys! , my gf had other plans tonight... :/ it totally f*cked up my ranking. Im glad you both made it atleast.
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The tides have turned, Mr. Jimmy-D  >:)

Latest updates arrived, now i‘m ready for the final showdown  B)

@Djehoetie sry mate, sometimes i only had the choice between you and @martytwy so i raced against you.
    On some tracks i managed to force a draw, on the others i tried to even out between wins and losses.
    Hope you didnt loose any points because of this!

Anyway, should i feel save near the end, and you need some points i‘m gonna loose some races to you to push you up!
    Its ok man , i had the same. :)
    In tried to beat the others in the top 5 as much as possible to create a gap in points so we would be safe.
13»