General Discussion

Maddskillz is the best

MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
Who in their right mind can challenge this guy, MaddSkillZ,   MP3P7RQF​   that's his friend code, give him a challenge or watch yourself left in the dust...Go get him players.

Best Answers

• MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Wow that's cool, i like competition. I don't see you in any of my standings, ... I'm on Android, how about you?
    Accepted Answer
    Seems like IOS and Android don't mix, Sadly i can't see your times to try to beat them or vice versa. I'll be back to racing on the next update....Retired for now.
    Accepted Answer
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Friend codes are more like Twitter than Facebook - you choose who to follow, it doesn't go both ways.

I see from this thread that cheetaspeeder's friend code is RDPE54HK, so @Maddskillz needs to add that code to see those fast ghosts!
    Friend code added, ghosts not seen, reason.......Coz I'm faster...
    Accepted Answer
    Cheetaspeeder here, I gotcha on a few levels - thanks for getting me to go faster! I think I got you on 14 levels
    Just overturned those 14 levels into about 1 or 2. MaddSkillZ is on beast mode, come get me... 
    Accepted Answer
    Uh-uh, I got you on 5 levels.
    I don't see your ghost on levels 13, 15, 16, 35.
    The only level where your ghost is available is 32.
    On the levels without ghosts it shows impossible times, perhaps it's due to bugs n glitches in the game. So you actually really got me on 1 level.
    Accepted Answer
    You got me only on level 32, the other four levels have no ghosts because of disrupted times..
    edited May 6 Accepted Answer
    Did you say almost?..... Look again, you're 5sec behind....better try again, MaddSkillZ is BOSS.

Answers