Strategy Discussion

How to do rainy dirt Hillclimb?

PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 20
I have quite some Japanese rare 4WDs, but none of them can beat that round... It always get stuck. Do I must need an Super Rare 4WD to beat it?

P.s. If you are wondering what crappy 4WDs I have, here are the list:
'16 Forester
'16 Legacy
'02 Forester
'97 CR-V
'91 Scorpio 24-Valve
'80 Quattro
Especially the Quattro, da heck is with 4WD+Performance Tyres? You got a deathwish or something?

Best Answer

Answers

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 20
    What car has that kind of thing? The "All cars" car collection menu doesn't show any car descriptions... And all the offroad cars I see throughout the game is Blazer, Silverado & Hummers I think. Maybe I just haven't played the game long enough yet... The other OP offroad cars I see are just simply Merc/BMW 4WD Allsurface tyres with big power no no grip...
  • HutchJackHutchJack Hutch Staff Posts: 86 mod
    @PlantedZebra

In the selection screen or in the Garage, if you tap on a Card to bring it full screen and then tap it again you can bring up all the information about it. Hope this helps. 
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 20
    @HutchJack

Well I did play the game for a while already, and I also know the existance of "More Info" tab behind the cards, it's just... All the offroad cars are just these cars, I don't know anything else because the "All Cars" tab doesn't give any car description, but still thanks for the reminder ;)
  • TnsTns Member Posts: 7
    This is what I use for these offroad races, they can all do the motor cross track , and hill climbs , except the hill climb in snow

• TnsTns Member Posts: 7
    Edit : Ok , just got the 5.4 sec to 60 suburban 
  • Anthony_OlivoAnthony_Olivo Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    To do rainy hill climbs you'll need AWD cars with all surface tires capable of doing 60 MPH in less than 8.5 seconds. That G wagon you got there is a monster.

And you have to be referring to a Trailblazer SS since that's the one that does 5.4 seconds to 60 by the way.