General Discussion

Losing tires

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
Ive been losing tires a lot. I might be way ahead and a pipe or a cliff or something takes my tires off. Can you guys make it so my tires dont come off. Just sayin', in Raceoff that would be really strange

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    It's kind of fun though isn't it?  Especially if you manage to limp over the line with 2 wheels (or less..).  We didn't include the damage in Race Off as we wanted to make it a little bit easier so more kids would be able to play - to capture as much of the Hot Wheels audience as possible
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is kind of fun, but usually when I lose my tires, its right in the middle of a track, althou I have crossed the finish line with 2 tires
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    I lose tires just by landing really hard from big heights lol... 
    Hey, produne, I didnt know you played this game! Anyway, theres quite a few ways of losing tires...one of the most interesting ways - and it happened with Bouncer (I think it is a bug) - just when I go to race sometimes with Bouncer, the tires just come off before I even hit the gas. Also, regular blue pipes can shoot off your tires
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    That's just sounds annoying. Also joyrider on snow tracks is annoying. it gets stuck on the ground when you land on the back.
    Yeah, joyrider really gets stuck on the back...you cant imagine how many screenshots I have of that, it is truly annoying