General Discussion

More Events?

I think it would be good idea to add more/different types of events. At the moment, there is a decent amount of events for someone who wants to jump on the game for an hour or two a day, but if you are like me and are obsessed with this game and want to play it non stop, then i think it would be good if there was more to do. We have quickfire events, there could be more types of these like B, A and S class specific and other ones. We have the daily main event which coincides with the season technically because it rewards blueprints, so maybe we could have another daily event and the rewards could alter everyday with gold, money, random blueprints and whatever else there could be. The season i think is pretty cool at the moment, even though that is only on weekends. A suggestion for something to add could be weekly events, that start on a certain day of the week and end the same time the next week, however to prevent people from entering at the last minute and get rewarded for not much work, there could be a restriction as such where you have to enter the event in the first 24 hours otherwise it locks and you will not be able to enter it until the following weeks event starts.

Just some ideas I had in mind, thought I'd share them :smile:

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,001 admin
    Thanks for sharing and definitely hear what you are saying.
    The events early on in the development of the game were more structured with a class basis, but they evolved from there to the current quickfire setup.