Help & Support

Lost all my data game has reset

AjayAjay Member Posts: 1
I opened the game and all my data was gone and I'm back to square one.. I had 73 stars.. was trying to get 75 to unlock the last set of levels and it's all gone.. what should I do ??

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Hey Ajay, sorry to hear that.  Don't worry though we'll be able to restore it for you.  Just contact us via help & support in the game's settings menu and let us know which levels and vehicles you lost and we'll help you get them back.  Thanks
  • SubhumanSubhuman Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    Don't bother emailing support as they don't answer. Much like I stated on feedback on play store that the upgrades didn't do anything and there were too many ads - the answer was to buy something. WHY WOULD I PAY FOR UPGRADES THAT DON'T WORK???
    I emailed a week ago to say my progress had been lost, haven't even had the courtesy of a reply
    Hey, well that's just not true, we have an average response time of 8 hours, 7 days a week and care very deeply about the quality of our customer support.  That said, I am concerned to hear you had a poor experience so will look into this as a priority.  
    To help me find the ticket you logged I will need to know; your in-game user ID, the title of the message, or if you emailed us, then then email address used (or  just the first part of it, before the @, if you don't want to post it here).
    Thanks

Hi Matt,

If it isn't true then why haven't I had a reply and why is my game progress still at level one?
    I don't have the email or title, I sent the request from the game as you stipulate.
    I will send one from my email separately, perhaps someone could pick that one up
    edited March 2017
    Ok, I can't see an email from you just yet.  Are you definitely sending the message to support@hutchgames.com?  
    When you do message us please can you mention the forum in the message so we know that it is from you.  We will also need your user ID in order to edit your save,  you can find it in the game's settings menu so please include it within the message.
    We'll try and get this fixed for you as soon as possible.  Please bare in mind though that it is Friday today and our tech support is reduced over the weekend, so it would be best to message us within the next 3 hours or so.
    Thanks
    Thanks. Email sent, address begins with a 7.....gmail.com
    Alright great, it looks like we have responded to your message so the customer support team can take over from here.  Hopefully all will be well now :)  Thanks
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    produne14 said: