Help and Support

Loss of vehicles and race records

whitey3177whitey3177 Member Posts: 1
Gday guys,

I've recently had to upgrade my phone and it now appears that after installing it in my new had set and logging in i have lost 3 vehicles and a heap of race records. Can someone please look into this for me as I've paid a fair bit if money buying vehicles and doing them up.

Ill be passed off if I've lost them for no reason.  Ive been saving ti the cloud

Regards
Matt Lethbridge

Answers

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Hi Matt,
    Were you logged into Facebook in the game on your old device?  If so just log into the same account on the new device in game (which can be done from the end of race results screen below the leaderboard) - this should allow you to transfer your data and race records across.
    If you did not use facebook in game then I'm afraid that this transfer will not be possible.  We will be able to manually restore levels & vehicles unlocked for you but the race records will be lost - as they are associated with the ID of your old device.
    The best thing to do is to contact us through the in-game help & support system - found in the settings menu and we'll then be able to automatically retrieve your ID and make sure you get back that progress.
  • kolyassikkolyassik Member Posts: 1
    Верните прогресс. После обновления потерял все машины и трассы. Я совершал покупку на сумму 99 рублей. Верните хотя бы их.
    Hey,
    If anyone ever loses any progress they should contact us via the help & support button in the game's settings menu.  From there we will be able to help you restore your progress - nothing is ever permanently lost in this game so don't worry we will be able to help!
  • LapaLapa Member Posts: 1
    Жду помощи, прогресс сгорел

• GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭
    That translates to: I am waiting for help progress burned.  Think he might need a bit of help.

• Cdiesel79Cdiesel79 Member Posts: 2
    I lost everything. 
  • Cdiesel79Cdiesel79 Member Posts: 2
    I can even see myself racing against me 
    Hi Cdiesel79, sorry to hear that but see above:

Hey,
    If anyone ever loses any progress they should contact us via the help & support button in the game's settings menu.  From there we will be able to help you restore your progress - nothing is ever permanently lost in this game so don't worry we will be able to help!

• Swinging1972Swinging1972 Member Posts: 6
    Can't access won't take their why ? Need help all game progress and  coins cars gone starts me over from beginning! Please help.