General Discussion

New beta version reset all my info

El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
I downloaded the new beta version and now have to start all over. I lost everything, is that supposed to happen??

Comments

• El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Please do not tell me that I have to start all over again. I will be very upset if that is the case. I may have to throw my phone across the room if that is the case and then you guys would have to pay me for a new phone and we don't want that to happen, do we?? Lol
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    I am sorry that you have to start over again, but you are so skilled; you will catch up to where you were in no time.
  • LarryDLegendLarryDLegend Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    El_Mutro, were you signed into GAME CENTER when you raced before the update? Were you signed into GAME CENTER when you restarted the game after the update? I was signed in both times so the only thing I lost was my cash, still had ALL my cars, blueprints, gold and keys.
    edited May 2016
    I don't think I was signed into Game Center. I don't know actually, I have never used it, so I couldn't tell you for sure. How can I tell??
    Actually, I found it in settings and I am logged in and it shows my gamer name. So, not sure what happened. I lost it all. Money, BP's and cars. Kinda sucks because I was only 1 piece away from the gold brz and had a couple STI's and a brz that were sweet, not to mention the kick **** stangs I had
  • LarryDLegendLarryDLegend Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    When you log into the game, and you are logged into GAME CENTER it will say Welcome Back and then your GAME CENTER I.D. - look at the top of this screenshot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Wrenchman
    Hello
    My name is Joe and I am the game Producer.
    I am really sorry this caused any trouble. @El_Mutro ,have you lost everything , including cars and progress or you still have them and you have lost the cash?
    Thank you for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience.
    I have lost everything. Cars, cash, gold, blue prints and progress. I had to restart all the way back at level 1 again, if that is what you mean by progress. I basically started over with a new account
    edited May 2016
    Thanks @El_Mutro , we are researching about that issue. I hope we can find what is causing the problem and the fix ASAP.
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,081 admin
    Joe I lost my sweet gold BRZ, you know how long that took me to farm?
    @Hutch_Demorphic , it took really long time to collect the necessary gold. I can imagine it was a lot of time to farm it !
  • ShakyhudewShakyhudew Member Posts: 44
    I was using the Game Center on both versions and lost everything when the new version came out. I thought it was the same for everyone until I saw some guys with the same cars they had in the first version