General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems pretty good, but I’m not sure.
    Since no one ever mentioned it, this car is terrible.  You would think it'd be great for rainy Japanese events, but the lack of traction control leaves it lagging behind the competition.
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭
    Ofirm84 said:
    ppedras said:
    @Huacanachado can you help me on this one? What’s the faster Hummer, 303 or 330 overall, do you have times?
    I have both Hummers (303 and 330) if you need the times, tell me where to check and I'll post the results

@Ofirm84 thanks but ended doing 330 on this one. If i get another one (lol) i'll try another setup. I hope this isn't the worst one since i only have this Hummer. 

edited January 12
    And need a help with my epics. Have a bunch but don’t know exactly what to do.

Started to evolve the A45 over the M4 because has the same stats and its 4wd. But i need to fuse some, but witch? 911 Carrera? Boxter Spyder (i have the 718 almost maxed)? The S5 Coupé and RS5 Cabrio (never used them)? The M6 Gran coupé because i have the M4? HELP!!! (lol) 
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait and see the requirements first, then decide. I'm waiting on whether to upgrade a track car or an off roader.
    That’s my ideia. But just checking on opinions about what epics to use for my legendary’S. 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    I recently got there 3 cars. What do you think about them?

You probably don’t need to keep the Evo VIII since you have the Evo X. I’m holding onto the VIII though.  Just because I don’t have another comparable Ultra-rare. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delilah said:
    Mobbi said:
    I would keep the M6, great for Citystreets, the second one maybe fuse material maybe not.
    I liked your post because I feel the same way, however I should show you my box so you can get a better idea of why I have questions. 

How do you have 2 M3 GTS? - it's a special event vehicle and I thought there had only been one BMW event so far?
    Since I've started playing it's come up twice, @Bugatti I believe said there has been three events though so I'm not sure, all I know is that I'm 2/2 so far collecting them.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:

You probably don’t need to keep the Evo VIII since you have the Evo X. I’m holding onto the VIII though.  Just because I don’t have another comparable Ultra-rare. 
    I was actually planning to max out evo viii since it's quite easy to do. Evo x I was planning to fuse since it's only rq23 and its stats at 1.3 are worse than evo viii maxed out.
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    So I’m upgrading the M6 and Looking for fuse materials but I can’t decide about these there:

Does anyone of them can cause a “dent” to the Trailblazer/G63/G55/G500/XC90 etc... on Hill Climb, Motocross, and other off road tracks?
    And by doing so, potentially worth keeping and upgrading.

@Huacanacha
    The Terrain is pretty decent on a hill climb with a 303 fuse having 0-60 in 5.5 & grip of 84.  However, I believe a maxed Yukon is better.  Don't know about the XT5.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13
    Sorry I don’t have any of those maxed or have good data on them. These are good all rounders by the looks of it. The Mercedes in B class are the working class hill climb champs... G63 is best then G55 then G500. You need to go A class to get better. The Yukon and Terrain won’t beat any of those Mercs on a climb (im fairly certain), not sure if they push the Trailblazer SS or not.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:

I was actually planning to max out evo viii since it's quite easy to do. Evo x I was planning to fuse since it's only rq23 and its stats at 1.3 are worse than evo viii maxed out.
    True, not a bad idea. My Evo VIII is my non-event based upgrade right now. 
    Sorry I don’t have any of those maxed or have good data on them. These are good all rounders by the looks of it. The Mercedes in B class are the working class hill climb champs... G63 is best then G55 then G500. You need to go A class to get better. The Yukon and Terrain won’t beat any of those Mercs on a climb (im fairly certain), not sure if they push the Trailblazer SS or not.
    The Terrain will not beat the SS on a Hill Climb.

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/33938/#Comment_33938
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Yukon will beat the trailblazer, but not if you max weight like I did

So, with what upgrade does it beat the SS? It looks kind of weak for that.
    edited January 13
    ppedras said:

A 303 Yukon comes in at 4.8/83.  It's not all about the 0-60.  It's also about your ride height and weight.  The TBSS is fast up the beginning, but slows after the middle, then speeds up again when it levels out.  The Yukon will be a bit slower initially, then pass it near the top.
    ppedras said:

As I recall 3.3/1.3/2.3 but don't quote me on that.
    HeissRod said:
    ppedras said:

A 303 Yukon comes in at 4.8/83.  It's not all about the 0-60.  It's also about your ride height and weight.  The TBSS is fast up the beginning, but slows after the middle, then speeds up again when it levels out.  The Yukon will be a bit slower initially, then pass it near the top.
    So a 303 Yukon will win which TBSS? (330 or 303) and in which hill climb?
    Ofirm84 said:
    HeissRod said:
    ppedras said:

So a 303 Yukon will win which TBSS? (330 or 303) and in which hill climb?
    ProbablysSnow and dirt, dry and wet. I think sand and gravel are mora about speed.
    Mine was beating the blazer on regular dirt hill climbs before I messed it up.  Still beats it on wet.

This is how she looks currently. 

• SleepyKidSleepyKid Member Posts: 2
    edited January 15
    Hi there, please help :) this one fuse it or food for 12C thanks or just sell it :#
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SleepyKid Do not feed that into the 12C.  That is an S and A cars upgrade S cars.  With thjat being said, this car at 1.3/1.3/1.3 will KILL in off road races.  I would keep it.  If you sold it, you get 8 ceramic packs for the amount of in game money you get.  I would not risk it.
  • MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleepyKid said:
    Hi there, please help :) this one fuse it or food for 12C thanks or just sell it :#
    Gsearch said:
    @SleepyKid Do not feed that into the 12C.  That is an S and A cars upgrade S cars.  With thjat being said, this car at 1.3/1.3/1.3 will KILL in off road races.  I would keep it.  If you sold it, you get 8 ceramic packs for the amount of in game money you get.  I would not risk it.
    Don't listen to him
    Definitely food
    Rally Datsun is better 
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    275,000 feeder... wow.

Did anyone upgrade anyone of these?
    Although the Targa has TC and ABS its weight is 1535 and so I’m not sure it’s worth upgrading.
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would in case Hutch decide on another very popular Porsche off road event!!! 
    Thoughts?
    Thoughts?
    I have one that i started to upgrade but i quit for now. Don't think its worth it. You have Cady CTS coupe std tyres and 4x4, the Honda Legend 3.7 AWD std tyres and 4x4, and the MB C350 4 Matic also std tyres and 4x4. I got all those and i'm upgrading them slowly.
    ppedras said:
    Thoughts?
    I have one that i started to upgrade but i quit for now. Don't think its worth it. You have Cady CTS coupe std tyres and 4x4, the Honda Legend 3.7 AWD std tyres and 4x4, and the MB C350 4 Matic also std tyres and 4x4. I got all those and i'm upgrading them slowly.
    Thanks, yeah I guess the other 4wds make this car kind of redundant, I guess it'll be food if I find 2 more B cars.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    Got these but don’t need them all... what should I keep?