General Discussion

NEXT UPDATE !

MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
Well, since I've beaten practically everyone, it's getting kind of boring racing the same people same tracks over and over again, no strong competition I've decided to retire till the next update...So, see you guys untill then..Adiós..

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    The next update is a biggy!  Big new feature coming to the game
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    Wow, thats awesome :D
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for it... Awesome
  • DGHolowkaDGHolowka Member Posts: 1
    Matt do you have a rough timeline for the next update. Getting a little bored with rewards I can't use  :p (Two Timer Coins)
    We are aiming for sometime in June.  There is a lot to it, so it will take a while to put together and test.  It is coming along very nicely though so will be well worth the wait!
  • labroylabroy Member Posts: 11
    Maybe incorporate higher rate of currency for the higher model cars, as it takes a long time to save up 9000 odd points for each upgrade when coins are only worth 5 points
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Some people complain about the fuel mechanics so I thought it would be a great idea to change it to a timer bomb... Maybe only on some levels. That way you would need to go faster... But that's just my imagination.
    Interesting idea, so when the timer runs out you explode?  
    produne14 said:
    Some people complain about the fuel mechanics so I thought it would be a great idea to change it to a timer bomb... Maybe only on some levels. That way you would need to go faster... But that's just my imagination.
    Best idea if implemented, it would surely raise competition as it also will encourage others to go faster...
  • MeghrajMeghraj Member Posts: 1
    Matt uncle, please release next update. I have completed till level 50 with 150 stars but unable to unlock next level which may be two timer. I have won so many stunt chest for two timer. I have all 25 cars upgraded to max. I am very eager for the next challenge. 

Well, since I've beaten practically everyone, it's getting kind of boring racing the same people same tracks over and over again, no strong competition I've decided to retire till the next update...So, see you guys untill then..Adiós..
    Well well well, competition just got better and I'm back to keep the fire burning...... Let's go
    Yes!! And the fuel cans replaced as an extra timer count! 
  • Guyofthe80tiesGuyofthe80ties Member Posts: 28
    produne14 said:
    Yes!! And the fuel cans replaced as an extra timer count! And the difference would be? 
    As an update, we have actually decided to split the next planned release into two separate releases.  This will mean you have new content in your hands a little faster, and also gives us some more time to polish the new feature I had mentioned.  We're looking at releasing part 1 of this update Mid-July
  • Guyofthe80tiesGuyofthe80ties Member Posts: 28
    Any hints on what to expect? New cars is a no brainer... Maybe color change of the cars? There are different colors as toys so this would be cool. 

Most wanted list:
    -universal coins in MP or Gems to use on any car
    -actual speed boost on landing if doing flips in the air
    -color change
    -show opponents car before race start
    -hill climb mode (endless) 
    -more cars and tracks (duh) 
    -faster tracks for speed cars. More boosters, loops, jumps, corkscrews... 
    -more obstacles out of the wall tracks series

Bring it on, my thumbs are ready
    edited June 2017
    Booster and loop only track with few tricky jumps between loop-gaps here and there... 
  • itoll4theeitoll4thee Member Posts: 89
    I dislike the timer idea. Sometimes, if you run out of fun l, you can coast to or reverse coast to a fuel can.
    Will we still have all the Two-timer coins acquired when the update comes?
    Or will they be lost and we all start from scratch???
    edited June 2017
    I dislike the timer idea. Sometimes, if you run out of fun l, you can coast to or reverse coast to a fuel can.
    I agree. Maybe only for some tracks timer is activated. Lol those tracks would be the speed run tracks etc..
    Fuel, not fun.
    But fuel is fun
    edited June 2017
    Will we still have all the Two-timer coins acquired when the update comes?
    Or will they be lost and we all start from scratch???
    I read that you will and you will have great coin advantage on that car after the update! 
    Post edited by produne14 on
    Part 1 doesn't re-invent the wheel, but part 2 of the update will bring a lot more change. 
    edited June 2017
    Re-invent wheel? Damn, I hope they still run the same. Don't make it too hill-dashy lol. I like the difference in Hotwheels and hill dash.
    edited July 2017
    Daily or weekly leaderboard challenge where players set the best time on a track to earn lots of coins and diamonds. Watch replay option...
  • eca1976eca1976 Member Posts: 40
    When are in September, tired of waiting for update
    Yet, wait you will

It is here!  Available now on the App Store / Google Play store! We hope you like it :)