General Discussion

My experience smurfing

MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
Decided to start smurfing since trophies make no sense and I'm tired of ppl doing it ...
Turns out not only do you drop trophies... it's easier to farm money this way 
Tf ?

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8
    Welcome to Smurf Farming
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Bout time you got on board Mettiti. Welcome to the club!
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8
    Dude that’s the main reason to do it. Lol. Smurf farming is where the action is. Forget slugging it out for 1 star wins and draws. The points don’t matter for main event bracketing anyway, just the dailies and smaller events. But those precious prize cards... delicious!
    Post edited by Huacanacha on
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I should start...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭
    The points don’t matter for main event bracketing anyway, just the dailies and smaller events.
    Could you elaborate on this? 
    Ive been trying to dump as many trophies as possible before entering the Mercedes second chance - is that pointless? 
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any inside information but the finals are open to all with 500 players in a group from any RQ level (RQ45 and up means anyone who can play multiplayer can join). I don’t believe there is any “seeding” for the event finals so your trophy score shouldn’t matter. The minor events are more segmented by RQ. The dailies do seem to be grouped somewhat by trophy score. I’m not sure about the other minor events now.
    Thanks, that’s useful info. 

I still need to wait before I enter as my 5th car will be a D class SLK and I’ll be a sitting duck! 
    *CLK 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Welcome to Smurf Farming
    *Smarfing
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    Smarfing is good. I even smarf in a bigger events, when I'm sure I can end in the top10. There is no reason to balance on the edge of top10 earning 1-2 star, when you can collect 3 and then rush in to top10 at the end
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭

• rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    I like those smurfers. For me the only chance to get something from the priceboard.  The more smurfers the better for me ^^
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    I sent those ****** a smurf. ******* love smurfs.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I recently painted myself blue and started wearing a white hat.  If you can't beat 'em...
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mettiti you must have inspired people, I’m in the smurfiest daily group I’ve ever seen. At position 80 and still racing hands of all F-Class!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    @Mettiti you must have inspired people, I’m in the smurfiest daily group I’ve ever seen. At position 80 and still racing hands of all F-Class!
    To smurf, people don't need inspiration
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish i was in your smurfing groups, i have people with -200 points and using 4 legendaries :smile:

• RysioRysio Member Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    If not smurfing then what?I try not to smurf and hit 8k trophy and that was big mistake so droped trophy points again.If game stop me smurfing I'll be done and stop playing it
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    i wish i was in your smurfing groups, i have people with -200 points and using 4 legendaries :smile:

They will; have either used low tier hands or just queue/quit to get to negative points and then are clearing boards on the way back up.

I will get to -350 points and then clear boards to end up -100ish and have cleared 5-6 prize boards in a day.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 511 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Ahem...
    @wheat0r

If I say I joined daily with challenge hand by accident...
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clear boards but also win plastic . Plastics are the only source of F cars and when a F race comes up the last thing you want to do is spend cash n gold on plastics.

Today tho am top ten in daily even tho the money n plastics are good today am after gold and trying in the daily is a good source of gold . 
    20 for top 10 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Clear boards but also win plastic . Plastics are the only source of F cars and when a F race comes up the last thing you want to do is spend cash n gold on plastics.

Today tho am top ten in daily even tho the money n plastics are good today am after gold and trying in the daily is a good source of gold . 
    20 for top 10 
    It’s always a risk, but in the past Ford event I was up and down from 15-20th place and always getting 1 star and losses. So decided to smurf. The best thing was that the league had only 34 players, so farmed and got a ceramic and 50 gold anyway.

I smurf very few times bacause I always try to get good packs and prizes, but when I see I don’t have a chance it’s the only way to get something good from the event by farming. It’s not a matter of trophy’s, I have a count of aprox 19000 so not worried about that, only worried about money and gold lol!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smurf the smurf 

Altho this particular group is a group of death.... pffft 5 buggattis indeed. 

Oh only 12 people in it ? So far 
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Hello smurf club.
    Can we discuss some rules for smurfing so we all have a little bit more fun? I dont wanna race vs 5 not upgraded f class cars, booooring.
    Some other smurfs use up to 5 d classes cars or even use 1 or 2 legendaries between, thats pretty unfair! If we find rules, maybe iz more fun and some kind of testing for other events with lower cars.

What about a smurf contest with fixed rules?
    Lez say maxed f classes on monday, maxed e class on tuesday, d on wednesday, then starting with f again?
    Any other ideas/ suggestions?
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    I am going with colors. Today is blue
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hate when people lose to my smirking hand. Hit quit. No one wins and you lose more points. It’s lose lose!