General Discussion

Best upgrade path for 718 Cayman?

AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 13 in General Discussion
I know that it's a pretty crappy B class, but pickins are very slim, with several duplicates. I fear that I may have angered the RNG gods by pulling an S class in my first Carbon pack...
What path should I take? I heard midrange is weak, so is 033 best? Thanks for any help. 
AJ.
Tips for fusing in the rest of my garage?

Best Answers

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13 Accepted Answer
    I haven’t maxed mine out yet, but from what I’ve heard, it has average mid-range when compared to the other B-class Porsches. I believe fastest in a straight line is the 911 RS followed by the 911 Turbo Martini. My 718 Cayman is sitting at 2.3 across the board. I don’t really use it much. On the other hand, your E 500 has monster mid-range acceleration. I messed up the tune on mine and was recently blessed with another one, so I’ll be putting that one at 330 as I should have. It’s tough to make any very solid decisions based on the limited amount of garage you’ve shown. My first instinct is to say fuse a Mustang, X5, and the M3 into your Camaro. But your garage is still developing, and fusing a big chunk of your B-classes at this point in time may not be the best idea (especially if the X5s are major players in your current off-road hand for example). 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Isnt mid range quite good on caymans? Better than on same rang boxters thats for sure. Id go 303.
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I’d wait till the next manufacturer event so you can upgrade cars that will be useful
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    MSteeL said:
    Isnt mid range quite good on caymans? Better than on same rang boxters thats for sure. Id go 303.
    Isn’t the 718 Cayman’s MRA not as good as the 718 Boxster? But yeah, 303 is probably what I’d go for
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    MSteeL said:
    Isn’t the 718 Cayman’s MRA not as good as the 718 Boxster? But yeah, 303 is probably what I’d go for
    Ye its little worse than the yellow 22RQ cayman, but it beats the 718 boxter on 1 mile drag and possible also on half a mile. Last not sure.

Answers

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank for the reply, The X5s are food for sure, I suspect the mustangs should be too. I have a pretty solid mid range garage. just have way too many c class cars right now and need to figure out what to fuse them into.. Is the Merc SLC 43 worth fattening up? 303?
    Thanks again.

Thanks for all the replys. I'm able to win some ceramics in events, but without buying gold im struggling to get more 'upgrade worthy' B class cars... Can't believe I got two of the worst B class mustang on my campaign boards lol. 
    As payment for everyones help, below is a picture of an icicle I smashed off this morning.

• aleale Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Thanks for all the replys. I'm able to win some ceramics in events, but without buying gold im struggling to get more 'upgrade worthy' B class cars... Can't believe I got two of the worst B class mustang on my campaign boards lol. 
    As payment for everyones help, below is a picture of an icicle I smashed off this morning.

Bello!! :)
    dove abiti?
    edited February 13
    Ale: "Beautiful!! :)
    where do you live?"

It almost killed me. About an hour north of
    Detroit, MI. 
    Digging 2 foot of snow from your driveway
    and cars is always fun too!

Italian:Mi ha quasi ucciso. 
    Circa un'ora a nord se Detroit, MI. 
    Scavando 2 metri di neve dal 
    tuo vialetto e auto è sempre divertente! 
    Post edited by AJTheCaveMan on
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/33916/#Comment_33916