General Discussion

Events - What happened

1235»

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Elaina said:
    Oh yea, I also noticed that people love emojis  :) :) :) <3 <3 B) B) B)
    Elaina, glad to see you are back. I remember you used to post quite a few months back.
    I for one think every one should feel free to post their opinions on this forum, so I welcome your thoughts on the topic!
    I also share some of your points of view, notably that not every one actually feels free to speak here, which is a shame. I also agree to a certain extent that "team work" cannot be about 5 players coordinating to hit a single player.
    I actually think Hutch wants to introduce these "car clubs" to better frame coordination so that it becomes an identifiable fair practice. Right now it is a bit dirty.
    Of course I have done the same, but more not to hit a forum member (ie someone I know) or in circumstances where the other player clearly had a better hand, and finished by winning anyway.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Elaina said:
    Elaina, glad to see you are back. I remember you used to post quite a few months back.
    I for one think every one should feel free to post their opinions on this forum, so I welcome your thoughts on the topic!
    I also share some of your points of view, notably that not every one actually feels free to speak here, which is a shame. I also agree to a certain extent that "team work" cannot be about 5 players coordinating to hit a single player.
    I actually think Hutch wants to introduce these "car clubs" to better frame coordination so that it becomes an identifiable fair practice. Right now it is a bit dirty.
    Of course I have done the same, but more not to hit a forum member (ie someone I know) or in circumstances where the other player clearly had a better hand, and finished by winning anyway.
    I agree. People who do not have access or don't know about the forums are going to be left out. So now the best solution seems to be something that all players can have a chance of finding a good team, and teamwork from there.
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    TGPD said:
    TD42792 said:
    Elaina said:
    I agree. People who do not have access or don't know about the forums are going to be left out. So now the best solution seems to be something that all players can have a chance of finding a good team, and teamwork from there.
    There's ingame forums everyone knows about, but they're more busy posting emojis, customized cards, or asking for free packs all day.

Oh, and ofc hunting top influence and follower positions
    edited February 12
    TomTurbo said:
    TGPD said:
    TD42792 said:
    Elaina said:
    There's ingame forums everyone knows about, but they're more busy posting emojis, customized cards, or asking for free packs all day.

Oh, and ofc hunting top influence and follower positions
    I presume OFC stands for *********************
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No personal attacks.   You can discuss this and other topics without the bad language or personal attacks.  You will be banned from this forum if you choose to use this type of language on and at other people in this forum.
    Gsearch said:
    No personal attacks.   You can discuss this and other topics without the bad language or personal attacks.  You will be banned from this forum if you choose to use this type of language on and at other people in this forum.
    awww....
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can definitely see where people come from but it’s not that we specifically target one person, we just don’t attack our friends. I’m constantly in brackets with @mikes and @Destroyer2k11999 and we just avoid each other. I try not to attack only one person for this reason. Also towards the end depending on how things shake out we start going at each other. The match making system is set up in a way where it’s very hard to target one person unless one spends a lot of gold and has a vendetta against someone else as they will drop down. If your third the person will drop to 7 and you can’t get them. This still leaves them in the same tier. Also you can just view this as I’m attacking the person who I can get the most stars from. I’d rather try and get three than just 1 or lose from my friends. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    I can definitely see where people come from but it’s not that we specifically target one person, we just don’t attack our friends. I’m constantly in brackets with @mikes and @Destroyer2k11999 and we just avoid each other. I try not to attack only one person for this reason. Also towards the end depending on how things shake out we start going at each other. The match making system is set up in a way where it’s very hard to target one person unless one spends a lot of gold and has a vendetta against someone else as they will drop down. If your third the person will drop to 7 and you can’t get them. This still leaves them in the same tier. Also you can just view this as I’m attacking the person who I can get the most stars from. I’d rather try and get three than just 1 or lose from my friends. 
    I think that's a more accurate representation of what's going on, it's more not attacking who you know rather then picking on one specific target. As for @bugatti I've noticed its all been fair play for him UNTIL someone targets him 20-30-40-50 times in a row...after that point, they kind of dug their own grave with him because the return will be much worse. 
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    I think that's a more accurate representation of what's going on, it's more not attacking who you know rather then picking on one specific target. As for @bugatti I've noticed its all been fair play for him UNTIL someone targets him 20-30-40-50 times in a row...after that point, they kind of dug their own grave with him because the return will be much worse. 
    Exactly. He’s never the initiator of that kind of stuff. It’s all fair play. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    I have players that see me as a serious threat in the game, and yes, have raced me up to 40 times in a row and try and knock me out, when this happens, you automatically join my POO list, and when the said player is on this list, i will pay with my own gold, a war, and this war does not stop until the player reaches bottom. Same goes for players that constantly attack my close friends, my bros, I will come after them too. 

People can hate on me all they want here,  but my real friends here, my bros, knows i will have there back when needed. Call it a gang, call it a crew, call it a club, call it wrong, call it what you want, I call it family. And my thoughts on this will never change!
    Perfect written... Good closing words. 

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    I call it a banana republic :)
  • DonblessDonbless Member Posts: 19
    edited February 12
    Sorry .. that wasn't a nice comment. So I will remove it.

Post edited by Donbless on
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭
    fu, where is my popcorn when things get heaty
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    daGman said:
    I have players that see me as a serious threat in the game, and yes, have raced me up to 40 times in a row and try and knock me out, when this happens, you automatically join my POO list, and when the said player is on this list, i will pay with my own gold, a war, and this war does not stop until the player reaches bottom. Same goes for players that constantly attack my close friends, my bros, I will come after them too. 

People can hate on me all they want here,  but my real friends here, my bros, knows i will have there back when needed. Call it a gang, call it a crew, call it a club, call it wrong, call it what you want, I call it family. And my thoughts on this will never change!
    DO NOT EAT DA POO POO!!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Events will resume as planned at 1pm. There will be another similar maintenance period soon, most likely later this week. Events are likely going to be shorter until we have the next maintenance period, to prevent interruption of events.

Shorter rather than longer is good. Cheers

The near 2-day daily was would've been better as 2 events.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we going to need to get letter jackets or what?
  • MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any upcoming events
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this week will be quiet and maybe short notice for upcoming events depending on how their server upgrade is going. Hopefully will be far busier next week
    And we know no content updates are coming so ....
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    New event posted. Diverse Collection, Rare cars.
    Record response time if I might say so myself
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    Mettiti said:
    Record response time if I might say so myself
    :smile: where is your profile pic? hard to recognize you while browsing without it
    That's the point
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    funbreake said:
    Bugatti said:

See those 350 races? I love to race here and i love to help my forum friends. Until i die or get banned from this forum or game, i will always help my forum family here. And i pay a pretty penny to do so sometimes. 

Clubs are gonna be the same as a group like we have here. I am 100% sure you are gonna be against those as well. 
    Can someone ban him?
    Buying friends with money. Good Job. I am very proud of you. Do you also pay for other services?
    Diego Ku,
    You just made my Poo list..
    Congratulations bud  ;)
    Anybody else that would like to join him ?

It's ok to be jealous and or hating, you can join the Bugatti Haterz club
1235»