General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• SitrusSitrus Member Posts: 47
    Gsearch said:
    Hi @Sitrus. I am glad toy play Top Drives and welcome to the forum. 
    I've been here since September 4, so I won't say I am new here ;P. But whatever.
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Hi together.

I’m from Germany.
    In the moment I was RQ130.
    My best car is the 12C from Monaco.

I’m 46. I have multiple sclerosis since 1999 and in the last years i must lay in bed. So I can’t work. 
    I ever like cars. My last car was a BMW 525 from 1994. I like older cars. They have Charme :)

I play on IOS and Android.

• vossixvossix Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    My was a 1a and cost a little bit more.

But it was 7 years ago that i can drive.

One of the best cars that i ever drive.
  • loveittodeathloveittodeath Member Posts: 4
    From northern Kentucky, level 95 ( 94 but will be 95 with my next xp reward) pretty stuck on the game. I spent 50 dollars trying to get a good enough car but my luck gave me nothing good enough... used to have a Bugatti but sold it because I'm an idiot and I didn't have enough xp to let me use it at the time... but I've got three cars, one my late uncle gave me ( 1991 ranger) one my dad got me ( 1994 mustang) and one I bought myself to fix up ( 1984 sunbird hatchback) I love this game, I've waited for over 10 years for a game like this! I hope I get back on my feet soon so I can resume my progress!
  • 66mazda66mazda Member Posts: 38
    Hey there! You can find me in the game as Vincent Lin.
    I hail from Ohio, USA. I enjoy automobiles, engineering, ice hockey, and piano/violin.
    I have completed all the campaign levels with 3 stars, and have gotten all possible campaign rewards. I'm currently at RQ 140, my multiplayer trophy count has somehow dropped to around 965...
    Generally, in terms of mobile games, I tend to stick to car games. My preferences are Assoluto Racing, Real Racing 3, and Door Slammers 2.
    I can't drive yet till next summer, in which you can find me driving a Subaru (won't to into any more details). I tend to prefer wagons over other body styles, and tend to prefer to not find an overabundance of luxury features in a car...so keep it simple. I won't go into details of a dream car.
    I see myself as preferring Android. Apple and IOS on the other hand tend to prefer to exercise a sometimes unreasonable amount of control over the customer, and reading a biography on Steve Jobs has only fueled these fears... 

• Titas21Titas21 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 12
    Im from Lithuania. I would like to play top drives but i cant becuase you dont make it compatible with older andriod versions.
    I love corvette z06 2009.
    I have played a lot games. The first hutch i played is smash bandits. And i still play it. By the way i bought a team van.
  • NitsujlwNitsujlw Member Posts: 2
    Justin... from North Carolina, USA. I'm an avid player. I'm a musician and work as a property manager. I drive a Honda Accord coupe and a Kawasaki zx-10r. My dream car is a restored and track ready Datsun 240Z, powered by a F22 from the S2000. 
    I'm at level 118 and my best in game car is a level 2 McLaren 12C, followed by the 14 Nissan GTR, 16 Camaro, and 08 M3. My deck is adequate in strong B class cars. 

I too, would like to see more events developed for campaign mode. 
  • Chacha63Chacha63 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Hello Guys, Charly, from France. I'm 30yo, working in speed deliveries for Michelin.
    i live next to Clermont Ferrand, Michelin's home. Where all is tested, confirmed, ect...
    ( and where Richard Hammond learned to Drift ).

I like so much Top Drives, a RPG Game with Cars.
    it is what we all like, women and men, CARS !!!!

i''m a money spender gamer, not "so much. But quite some.

i like also cars in real life. I had a Civic Type R FN2, and now realised my dream, I have a RQ 23 car Epic from japan...

the one in joined file.
    but mine is a S class with 520hp :smiley:

hope to play fairly with you all :)
  • tvrsagaris18tvrsagaris18 Member Posts: 9
    Hi I'm from the us and I love Top drives.
    Mostly the only think I play
    I have somehow managed to get to Monaco 10 with an extremely weak garage. :smile:
    My dream car is any TVR but my favorite is the Sagaris
  • Chacha63Chacha63 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    edited February 4
    welcome here
    Post edited by Chacha63 on
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why I haven't done this yet as I've been playing for months. I'm Max from Maryland, USA. 22 years old. Just a broke college kid trying to kill some time with a fun game. I'm a full time student, and I work part time at a local running store. Not a huge car buff IRL but these sorts of games are getting me into them more and more. Currently drive a 2015 Honda Civic. Don't really have a dream car now that I think about it. 
  • NiurktNiurkt Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    I'm not James not James Bond.
    Just a player from Lithuania.
  • HeiZhenZhuHeiZhenZhu Member Posts: 33
    Hi, Im New to TD's and the forum, pleased to meet you all. Started a couple of weeks ago and now have a mediocre garage... looking forward to some new events with top prizes to work towards, finished campaign RQ119. Getting there. 39 from UK living in Hong Kong
  • SunsuraSunsura Member Posts: 20
    Hello all,

Been following the forum for few days and decided to do my intro today. Been playing for maybe two weeks now, RQ126.
    Mostly using all the information around here, but hope to be able to contribute also in the future.
  • Peter_GPeter_G Member Posts: 31
    hi I am Peter Gaydka my colleague Jaco Roos introduced me to the game and now I am doing my best to beat him and have Better cars so far I have 2 more Superiors then him, so my luck is better in TD then in the lottery. hope I can help also in the brackets if needed and have a good time with you all
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Hey, my name is Bob. I live in Michigan, USA. I build cars at work and play car games after work. Been following the forum since I reached max level :wink: 
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Hello, Guys! Im Krasimir from Sofia, Bulgaria! 27 y old, working as a shipbroker. Long story short - invested like 1000$ in the game so far got only 6 S cars, could have been worse right :disappointed:
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, Guys! Im Krasimir from Sofia, Bulgaria! 27 y old, working as a shipbroker. Long story short - invested like 1000$ in the game so far got only 6 S cars, could have been worse right :disappointed:
    A shipbroker?? Commercial shipping or pleasure craft??  Do you sell boats to oligarchs??
  • BigABigA Member Posts: 3
    In Game name is Aaron Zehnder. I’m 27 and from around Louisville, Kentucky, USA. My brother got me started on TD in December and I am 139RQ. My first vehicle was a Bright orange V8 5.4L Ford F-150 2 door and I loved it. Would love to see more racing type trucks on TD. My dream car would be a 2018 Lamborghini Aventador S sitting in the garage next to a 2011 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Roush edition. I am going back to school for a Computer Science major and working landscaping while I am in school. Looking forward to working with everyone on the forum to get us all some wins!  I have spent about $30 dollars in Real money so far.  My best car is the 2015 McClaren 675LT @ 1.3 1.3 1.3 that I was lucky enough to pull from a Top Secret Track Pack.  
  • vblackvblack Member Posts: 5
    Hi Im Vince from Germany, my Ingame name is Tamillo Mueller (dont know why i choose this freaky Name) .
    Im over 40, married, have one Son, love Cars, Soccer and Beer.
    Im F2P (Ok at the beginning i pay some Money) and playing since October. Some of you may know me as a Smurfer.

Wish all a good Game.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 7
    Hi All my Name is Nelson, I've been playing for the last few weeks. I live in Australia and have always loved cars, Im married with one beautiful little girl... and I drive a 2015 VW Polo GTI. Lots of good advice here, thanks guys.
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    vblack said:
    Hi Im Vince from Germany, ...
    ... Im over 40, married, have one Son, love Cars, Soccer and Beer.

Wish all a good Game.
    You repeat yourself :|.

Hi Guys my name is Bean from Germany, 25 years old working at a Hospital in the IT Department. Never have been so addicted to a mobile game. Good Job Hutch... Also spent some Money, but now I turned back to F2P. 

• CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Playing topdrives today on the wifi at tann hill England's highest pub , pint, sun , seven ahhhhhh
    is it only me or you look a lot like Wlater White (from braking bad) in that hat! 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Playing topdrives today on the wifi at tann hill England's highest pub , pint, sun , seven ahhhhhh
    You do look a lot older than your profile pic
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG, you lunatic!  you are driving on the wrong side of the damn road!  You could kill somebody! 

On a side note, that would be one awesome Uber if it pulled up.. Cold as all get out, but an awesome Uber, none the less.

On another side note,  does it bother anyone else that the MAN IS DRINKING A BEER RIGHT BEFORE DRIVING THAT CAR ????

Come to think of it.. he WAS on the wrong side of the road... ahhh, beer!  Solved.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    bobdylan said:

You do look a lot older than your profile pic
    I had more mid range in that photo . 

Wasn't long ago either lol , it's been a tough winter 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mite be the beer hmmmmm