General Discussion

Seriously disappointed

benbqbenbq Member Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
so thanks to this janky daily event I was all prepared to make a happy post about winning my first daily event ever. I even took a screenshot and watched the countdown until the end because I was pumped! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but when the rewards rolled around i showed 4th place. What gives? 

Comments

• DomesticMDomesticM Member Posts: 368 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    You were beaten, probably by the same person. The last 10 minutes are where everyone piles in to try and secure a place. Sometimes the player list doesn't update instantly as well.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Unlucky fella, that’s not great, as said above, sometimes unless you go out of the event screen and back in it won’t update the results. 
    On a side note wtf is going on with nobody racing in your event? I know the daily event is now just a platform to smurf for a lot of people but that’s ridiculous, where are you Outer Mongolia or something?
  • KcrayKcray Member Posts: 1
    I was playing the last 5 minutes of this event trying to knock off you and Stormkrasher. I ended 3rd, but was in a rush trying to do my races since I wasn’t expecting it to end so early in the day and didn’t pay attention to anyone else except myself. 
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    That happens to me everyday. Nothing new
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    @LittleEnosBurdette this was actually one time where I didn’t end up in a bracket of 100 of the same people so I was pleasantly surprised and excited. It actually gave me a glimpse of what matchmaking could be like if the entrance wasn’t based on location but on past win performance. I actually felt matched against people I could beat for once haha