General Discussion

Suzuki Showdown

Comments

• wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    I don’t have a free Suzuki pack available! WTF??
    Restart your game. If it doesn’t work, try again. 
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    Nvm, just seen the official announcemrnt that they removed it due to an issue, and are working on it.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    ATSR_997 said:

Just restarted the app 3 times and still nothing
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems it was a suzuki cf before... all those pulls, nearly everyone in my bracket has a B suzuki, lol 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    bobdylan said:

Managed 1st without even adding the cars from the free pack . No sign of any pikes peeks out there yet 
    Guys with the Pikes Peak are waiting for the last hour to enter and race directly to 1st rank.
    why? if i have pikes peak, i clean prize tables
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Jaco said:
    bobdylan said:

Managed 1st without even adding the cars from the free pack . No sign of any pikes peeks out there yet 
    Guys with the Pikes Peak are waiting for the last hour to enter and race directly to 1st rank.
    Why ! Why you do this to me jaco 
    I thought you love me jaco 

(Slams door and crys)
    I will always love you, no matter what happens.
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Wth is happening...
    - event was cut short,
    - maintenance starts unannounced,
    - announced Common event got canceled and replaced by different common event,
    - two more random events appear unannounced,
    - aluminium, or whatever that packs were, so called free packs that deduct in game $,
    - suzuki packs that work for some people (I got error consistently and couldn’t get it) and appear to give B class in extremely high occurrence
    - Suzuki packs get removed (but now many people got that only B class Suzuki making it a bit unfair competition) and instead I got a free ceramic; at the time of opening I noticed it was saying half price ceramic (??).
    All the above in a matter of few hours...
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deepest sympathies @samagoichi
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    Wth is happening...
    - event was cut short,
    - maintenance starts unannounced,
    - announced Common event got canceled and replaced by different common event,
    - two more random events appear unannounced,
    - aluminium, or whatever that packs were, so called free packs that deduct in game $,
    - suzuki packs that work for some people (I got error consistently and couldn’t get it) and appear to give B class in extremely high occurrence
    - Suzuki packs get removed (but nowadays people got that only B class Suzuki making it rather unfair competition) and that instead I got a free ceramic; at the time of opening I noticed it was saying half price ceramic (??).
    All the above in a matter of few hours...
    While they did something’s we mentioned like updates while events aren’t going on we don’t get a heads up on anything. Very frustrating 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 475 admin
    We encountered a bug with a series of giveaways, so we pulled them. I found a way around the issue and gave away a free Ceramic to everyone for your really great patience throughout this maintenance period.
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭

Look at that brave soul guys, he probably likes to gamble
  • Dale96Dale96 Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    My free pack thanks hutch!
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:

Look at that brave soul guys, he probably likes to gamble
    A year comes off his life every time the all wet track set appears.
  • erivfcerivfc Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    TomTurbo said:
    What happened to that free pack?! There's none showing for my accounts....they nessed up the oacks again, seeing all the Kizashi pulls?
    Probably. All I had was a free ceramic.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    erivfc said:
    TomTurbo said:
    What happened to that free pack?! There's none showing for my accounts....they nessed up the oacks again, seeing all the Kizashi pulls?
    Probably. All I had was a free ceramic.
    I was Lucky and got a bigger 4x4 pack, seems was only Aluminium with a D car as Highlight
    Then i got a suzuki pack with the B class suzuki, like many others it seems as a bugged one
    Then the free ceramic with a fuse C ... Seems i was very Lucky....and got no cash loss at the 4x4  
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    I was so proud to have a kizashi to differentiate in suzuki events. As usual Hutch had to ruin it and give it to everyone. Why why why whenever I have an advantage, even for c r a p events they have to take it away from me...
    Kizashi my ***
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Jaco said:
    bobdylan said:

why? if i have pikes peak, i clean prize tables
    I was only refering to the topic about late entries
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 475 admin
    We encountered a bug with a series of giveaways, so we pulled them. I found a way around the issue and gave away a free Ceramic to everyone for your really great patience throughout this maintenance period.
    Well, I really hope that the other players will also receive their free Suzuki pack (and the free 4x4 pack). Totally unfair to see the other guys pulled the Kizashis from the Suzuki pack, only because they could play earlier than the others. 
    They won't. Players encountered an issue with these packs, so we withdrew them. I found a way to get around the bug and I gave out a Ceramic pack instead.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @samagoichi we are joined at the hip right now. In yesterday’s and now 2 of the current events together.

Ignis was good due to light weight so can do a little better at handling courses than stats suggest. Outside of the XL7 (standard not Pikes) it’s one of the best regular Suzuki SUVs. Plus it helped me win the Pikes so I maybe see with slightly rose colored glasses ;)
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL don't think I am going to participate in this one. Was asleep during free Suzuki pack and I see a heap of people got Kizashi. So got no chance now anyway and I am not going to pay gold to maybe get something that a heap of people got for free. 
    Oh sweet irony, swift with off road tyres is best car for dry asphalt.
    Some track sets without any wet just to make sure it has overall superiority in an event without off road tracks.
    Hutch logic, go figure.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    I saw the Suzuki pack, didn’t open at the time, came back to open it and got server error. Now I have no chance of winning with just the XL7 Pikes Peak. ;(
    Post edited by Huacanacha on
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.. my 4 Swift rally specs are getting slapped around by Jimmy's

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna be competitive at all since these are all the Suzuki’s I have: 
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milewski1015 You would be surprised .