General Discussion

BMW or Merc? Help appreciated.

AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
One of these in place of the Hummer?
Also wondering if It's worth it to max out my second Trailblazer SS and throw it in?
Current hand:Thanks for any help.
AJ

Best Answers

• RawelRawel Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I can do some tests - x3 upgraded 303 vs hummer upgraded 303 if you want. any particular tracks you care about?
  • AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    That would be terrific! I'm not sure on the trackset, so any off road testing would help. Also, you think it's worth maxing a second trailblazer? Unfortunately, i missed out on a g wagon and got the merc roadster reward in the last merc event. Wish I would have dropped out of the top 8..The set with a drag race and hill climb will kill me..
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I'd leave the second Trailblazer out of this one, too many twisty tracks. You can use the first Trailblazer on the drags.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    hairpin road, snow
    bmw: 1:29:26
    hummer: 1:30:49

twisty road, sand:
    bmw: 2:06:53
    hummer: 2:04:69

twisty circuit, snow
    bmw: 2:18:16
    hummer: 2:17:43

at first I didn't realize your hummer is a sut, mine is a suv, so keep that in mind
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I’d definitely leave the Hummer in, possibly swap out the Mitsi if you need a bit more speed
  • JasonOngJasonOng Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Here is the H3 SUT @ 303, anyone have a pic of H3 SUV  @ 303?

Mines SUV 303

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I had that bmw at 033 

It was great .... at getting beat buy everything .

Merc all the way
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    edited February 15 Accepted Answer
    JasonOng said:

Mines SUV 303

I thought those two are identical? All their stats front and back of the card are the same, in the recent Diverse Rare event I didn’t notice my Hummer (SUT) having any unexpected results vs the SUV version. I’ll test the time for the same above tracks.

Edit: Nvm, I tuned it 330 instead so we can’t compare.

Answers

• AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again! I'd love to know the consensus on the BMW VS Merc? Once I do, should i replace the H3, or the Mitsubishi? 
    #20questions! :blush:
    AJ

I had read somewhere that because the SUT is 300lbs lighter they can have varying wins/losses against each other. For instance, SUV was said to be better on hill climb. I'm not sure if this is true. But the 300lbs would likely make a slight difference one way or the other.
    Thanks for all the help people! I was able to win Fire and Ice and score this rain monster from the carbon.