General Discussion

Game will accommodate player cash over $100 million

LarryDLegendLarryDLegend Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭

Comments

• StormyStormy Hutch Staff Posts: 70 Wrenchman
    You guys must be betting some serious money
  • LarryDLegendLarryDLegend Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    Nope just a million a race... Went 15-0 v the bots in my last mini session on the Oval... Had to pull 2 out in the last curve. Unless I false start or over accelerate the bots are beatable. Now DSIMS is another story... He has a Focus with an RK Oval rating of 42.207... Faster than my best time with the BRZ... WENT 0-3 against him last night.
  • StormyStormy Hutch Staff Posts: 70 Wrenchman
    Brutal - The game is a lot more exciting when your racing real people. We do network tests here at the studio quite often and when the guy your racing is right next to you and you got $1million on the line there is a lot of excitement in the room!
  • Sir_Tim_Of_The_HutchSir_Tim_Of_The_Hutch Hutch Staff Posts: 8 Wrenchman
    You may be pleased to hear I fixed a bug related to displaying enormous winnings in the Leaderboard yesterday afternoon :wink:
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Thank you kind Sir. Would you care to elaborate?
  • Sir_Tim_Of_The_HutchSir_Tim_Of_The_Hutch Hutch Staff Posts: 8 Wrenchman
    If you had a billion or more in winnings, the end of the number would get cut off. Also, if you had more than 2.4 billion in winnings it would display your winnings as a negative number. Both these bugs are now fixed, although I'm not sure if the fixes got in in time for the next build.