General Discussion

Rubish S class cars

Comments

• CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
     :)  :)  :)  :)  that is a familiar situation!!!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch don't actually have any plan for future games , he actually just trolls through the forums seeing who's done what just so he can make a game too make them cry . 
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hum i pulled the worst pagani and was saying IT , low height , average perf for an S so i sold it but you always end disappointed cause there are veeery little chances to get something close (not even saying something better) ... only got 1 B class (RQ21 Skyline...) 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    Numar said:
    Hum i pulled the worst pagani and was saying IT , low height , average perf for an S so i sold it but you always end disappointed cause there are veeery little chances to get something close (not even saying something better) ... only got 1 B class (RQ21 Skyline...) 
    oh, selling S for ceramics - no way, i bought to many ceramics to believe that you can get an S out of them. Chances are to small
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy plastics 

Just sayin
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just sell your cars for plastics, won't do any harm...
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
     B) good thing i had 2 of them 
    And i Sold both :-)

And yes, j mean the corvette, not Lotus... thought i saw a exige...
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Hahaha I sold the sls roadster that sucks even worse . 
    But sure enough a event came alone and that one car would of been me winning it (crys uncontrollably) 
    I actually had to upgrade this car to win the second part of the Mercedes event... in the end even seemingly worthless cars at this level can win you events.
    I mean why sell an S car to get IG cash? I can always grind for a few days to get the 275k or sell a few (mid)upgraded cars. Just my 2cents.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭
    OMG I'm soooo "lucky" - pulled 2 legendaries within 2 days from ceramics. Both will accompany my panamera very nicely in this very special corner of the garage.

edited March 30
    My 2 new legendary pulls bring the rq27 ratio of my legendary pulls up to 75% :-) I really feel this post is the place to be for me now haha

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh....I haven't pulled any S-class in 2+ months.
    HeissRod said:
    I haven't pulled any S in first 3 months. After over 6 months I pulled 4. 2 of these in last few days. All ceramics, f2p.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    I haven't pulled any S in first 3 months. After over 6 months I pulled 4. 2 of these in last few days. All ceramics, f2p.
    I dont mean to to be rude.. But how are all these S cars from ceramics via F2P, when you have between 6-8k gold, and it raised over 1k between your two posts in succession?
    edited March 30

43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    I dont mean to to be rude.. But how are all these S cars from ceramics via F2P, when you have between 6-8k gold, and it raised over 1k between your two posts in succession?
    Challange accepted haha

So the gold balance acc to screens is:
    tuesday, corvette - gold 6776
    thursday, ford gt - gold 7317
    friday/today - gold 7509

i believe that should be prove enough
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
    This one is absolute rubbish:

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:

Its the best Porsche I have :(
    ATSR_997 said:

On dry asphalt, definitely yes 
    43MK4 said:

43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Challange accepted haha

friday/today - gold 7509

Sincere apologies. I wasn't trying to be a ****, and I do believe you. I Was just a little confused from the images.
    Good job saving all that gold! Are you waiting for any sale in particular?
    43MK4 said:

43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Challange accepted haha

friday/today - gold 7509

Sincere apologies. I wasn't trying to be a ****, and I do believe you. I Was just a little confused from the images.
    Good job saving all that gold! Are you waiting for any sale in particular?
    No worries :-) and yup all gold is being saved for carbon sale (5 carbons for 5000) and garage slot sale. Current carbon sale for 1300 gold not good enough, but soooo tempting... funny thing is I haven't pulled a single legendary from carbon, ever.
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Sell or merge only repeat cars.
    All cars that you have S, will be good in specific championships ..
    One tip is to maximize the first 12C.
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    OMG I'm soooo "lucky" - pulled 2 legendaries within 2 days from ceramics. Both will accompany my panamera very nicely in this very special corner of the garage.

In the past this GT was a beast, with medium height, but in one update changed to low height and dont work in any situation 
    GilTrucks said:
    Sell or merge only repeat cars.
    All cars that you have S, will be good in specific championships ..
    One tip is to maximize the first 12C.
    Very solid tips!
    Even the (relatively) crappy SLS helped me tremendously several times in the German stuff. Good thing i accidentally SOLD it recently, due to lag... :/

Only other S I've found is the Zonda 7.3 from the lvl 125 reward. No Italian events, unfortunately. But it beats most mid tuned Z28's in daily at least... I'll take what i can get!

Also, go weight on your first 12c upgrade. Mine wins vs vast majority of 2.3 1.3 1.3 12cs, including on drags.
  • daGmandaGman Member Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    Newest addition to the *best* cars in the game!!! Tempted to sell it to open French premiums. That’s what these cars are good for right?

Edit love how this has the same rating as
    ATSR_997 said:

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    daGman said:
    Newest addition to the *best* cars in the game!!! Tempted to sell it to open French premiums. That’s what these cars are good for right?

Edit love how this has the same rating as
    ATSR_997 said:

Hutch should demote that to A25. Doesn't even have mid-range :(
    That AWD F Type 1.3 is decent in the rain. Keep it just in case! Money is far from finite at this point.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
    So I just pulled my 3rd ever Legendary (from a ceramic!), and I have a feeling that it might qualify for the rubbish list as well. Besides the test bowl I don’t believe it has much use. 

Opinions?

• Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    So I just pulled my 3rd ever Legendary (from a ceramic!), and I have a feeling that it might qualify for the rubbish list as well. Besides the test bowl I don’t believe it has much use. 

Opinions?

Sold it
    ATSR_997 said:

Opinions?

I only use it on daily for beating Z28s (only up to 222 so far) and other Epics on different tracks & drags. Also passes both (?) of the ford GT's in drags on the big end, along with other "faster" S'. So not a complete rubbish S class like my SLS was.

Keeping it in the hopes that Italian events will eventually be a thing.
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    ATSR_997 said:

Opinions?

Sold it
    And get some Cs out of Ceramic!