RX7
    MX5/Miata
    Cosmo
    RX8
    RX3

• GrandRamonuxGrandRamonux Member Posts: 5
    Fiat Multipla :o
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what Hutch is thinking... nobody said Austin, Rover, MG all that over here...
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I don't know what Hutch is thinking... nobody said Austin, Rover, MG all that over here...
    Dacia and Lada next
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    We did ask for the MG Metro 6R4
    lg29 said:
    TGPD said:
    Austin?
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

Since Rover and MG no longer “exist”, it’s cheaper to introduce in the game. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    lg29 said:
    TGPD said:
    Austin?
    I dare say they chucked those in for free once hutch expressed interest in the MGs.

Be glad you don't have to deal with other BL brands like Alvis, BSA and Wolsey.  That would have been a LOT of rq3's to add.

Disappointed not to see and MG xpower sv or zt-t / zs180.

Speaking of which, I think we should add more defunct manufacturers in this game...
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it just depends on who owns the licensing rights to defunct manufacturers. Austin, MG and Rover are all likely under the same rights. TVR must've been under different ones. Saab would be good in my view.
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    They have buick and hummer, but not saturn, olds, or pontiac which all of those are brands that went defunct under GM and they still own the rights to. I believe they own/owned Saab at the end as well, but not 100% sure on that one.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Italian cars please... we have fiat for low rq, alfa and lancia for medium rq and Ferrari and Lamborghini for top rq
    I found out that Volkswagen also has major ownership of Porsche...
    Marques missing:
    Lamborghini
    Bentley
    Seat
    Skoda
    Volkswagen
    NSU (and their rotaries)
  • ThomasNürburgringThomasNürburgring Member Posts: 156 ✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Mazda:
    RX7
    MX5/Miata
    Cosmo
    RX8
    RX3
    I really miss Mazda in the game too! Also the Mazda 3 (MPS), 6, and CX-5 would be nice, but most importantly, all generations MX-5 should be added.
    TGPD said:
    I found out that Volkswagen also has major ownership of Porsche...
    Marques missing:
    Lamborghini
    Bentley
    Seat
    Skoda
    Volkswagen
    NSU (and their rotaries)
    Almost can't believe you didn't know that? Porsche=Squished Beetle

But, I don't believe Volkswagen is structured like GM where you get a license from one company for Chevy, GMC, Olds, Hummer, etc. I think with Volkswagen you would have to get licensing from each individual company. But, I agree the complete VAG should be at the top of their desired acquisitions. 
    The story between Porsche and VW is very complicated...
    so Ferry Porsche created the Porsche marque to modify sports cars, and when WWII rolled around, he created the VW marque to make the Beetle on Hitler's demand, then he ran both companies? and then now Porsche is a subsidiary of Volkswagen but Porsche group has a big stake in Volkswagen group?! Who's bigger, what are the relationships, and why is it so complicated?
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Hutch Staff Posts: 346 Wrenchman
    @Goodhews89, if you want to add all the suggestions into your spreadsheet, we can use that as the wishlist.
    @Goodhews89, if you want to add all the suggestions into your spreadsheet, we can use that as the wishlist.
    I actually planned on doing that when I had a bit of free time. Would adding stats and their source help expedite their addition to the game?

TGPD said:
    The story between Porsche and VW is very complicated...
    so Ferry Porsche created the Porsche marque to modify sports cars, and when WWII rolled around, he created the VW marque to make the Beetle on Hitler's demand, then he ran both companies? and then now Porsche is a subsidiary of Volkswagen but Porsche group has a big stake in Volkswagen group?! Who's bigger, what are the relationships, and why is it so complicated?
    Yeah VAG is a very neat company with a long history. 
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    I actually planned on doing that when I had a bit of free time. Would adding stats and their source help expedite their addition to the game?
    @Goodhews89: Your spreadsheet is great, and if you want some help to begin, I'm here...
    Antoun said:
    @Goodhews89: Your spreadsheet is great, and if you want some help to begin, I'm here...
    @Antoun just a handful of cars I could think of at the time, but thank you. I may work on a more functional/pretty layout for it and then get to work. Are you fluent in google sheets? I can get you an editable link
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    @Goodhews89: Well I never used Google sheets, but I work everyday on Microsoft Excel... It must be almost the same thing.
    @Antoun Excel is better in almost every way..... But for what we are doing if you are proficient in one, the other will be easy enough.
    Manufacturer and model are the main things, although year is also helpful. I wouldn't worry about anything else for now.
    @Hutch_Robin I will at least add the trim/engine info so we don't end up with a bunch of cars that we wanted, but with the wrong engine/suspension.
    edited April 10
    @Hutch_Robin I will at least add the trim/engine info so we don't end up with a bunch of cars that we wanted, but with the wrong engine/suspension.
    These suggestions are just step one in a process. There's no guarantee we can get access to all of the cars mentioned. We only need manufacturer, model, and year.
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Jeep SRT and also some unimogs please!
    the whole Jeep marque...