General Discussion

hill dash 2

funnylakefunnylake Member Posts: 1
i am currently playing hill dash 2 and i have noticed that the cars like to bounce around a hell of a lot, this is highly annoying as i cannot pass a level due to the bouncing i find this unfair tbh appart from that pretty good game  

Comments

• ThunkcoThunkco Member Posts: 4
    Yep like on level 7 my times are getting worse as I upgrade the monster because it’s just bouncing more and more, I went from a best time of 37.5 now it’s up to 40, can’t get past it as I watch Amy hutch hit the same spots as me but somehow stay grounded.
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, level 7 seems to be hilariously broken to the point of impossibility.  Hutch says they’re changing times in a future update, which shows the stage having a 39 needed to unlock level 8 as the current which is not the case, going to a 38 when it updates.  Can Hutch make the monster in this game bearable?  The micro isn’t actually that bad to me but the monster remains the worst in both games..
  • BizzygazBizzygaz Member Posts: 1
    You guys wait until you get to level 9, feels impossible to beat. I’ve gotten my time down to within 7 tenths and I can’t get any closer due to not being able to go fast enough or not bounce around. Hopefully this will be fixed in the update as the times are unrealistic to get to the next levels atm. 
  • AmadeusRHRAmadeusRHR Member Posts: 1
    Had so much fun with the first game thought hill dash2 would be an improvement... sadly I was wrong. Just the unreal overbounce of the vehicles makes it frustrating enough that after just 3 days I’m ready to delete and find a better time killer... maybe both games.
  • ThunkcoThunkco Member Posts: 4
    Bizzygaz said:
    You guys wait until you get to level 9, feels impossible to beat. I’ve gotten my time down to within 7 tenths and I can’t get any closer due to not being able to go fast enough or not bounce around. Hopefully this will be fixed in the update as the times are unrealistic to get to the next levels atm. 
    Yup I finally made it to 9 lol crazy hard
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,074 admin
    The Monster is quite a bouncy vehicle. Make sure you are upgrading all stats together to keep it controllable. You will find some relative strengths and weaknesses of all the vehicles, they definitely have some unique character and take some skill to control, it's not just a case of 'hold down the gas'.
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    The Monster is quite a bouncy vehicle. Make sure you are upgrading all stats together to keep it controllable. You will find some relative strengths and weaknesses of all the vehicles, they definitely have some unique character and take some skill to control, it's not just a case of 'hold down the gas'.
    Any seasoned player knows this.  My issue comes with how much it does so.  To the point where stability doesn’t matter and the vehicle will flail about.  I remember vividly in the first game aside from the tank and apc the only vehicle that couldn’t do rush marathon was the monster.
  • dwnwrddwnwrd Member Posts: 33
    I can do rush marathon in hill climb 1 with the monster. Tough but possible. 

What I can’t do so far is get <1:03 in level 13 to unlock the quad. Insanely hard. 
  • Kratos4204lifeKratos4204life Member Posts: 4
    Why is there not a reward for completing the lvls only done lol 1 like 500 times i can't understand why I have to grind for so little and when ur questioned in the reviews it's the same response about the highway to wealth but it is only accessible 1 time a day wtf ......dont tell me the solution is to log on once a day for ur bs highway to wealth tht unless u got 10000 gems to help with the bombs it's useless u won't ever win and when u don't and loss everything u
    You have to wait a day....not what I would call a rewarding game to pass the time with. Please if at all possible fix the problems we keep presenting u with other wise what's the point in this forum but to waste my time
  • Kratos4204lifeKratos4204life Member Posts: 4
    dwnwrd said:

What I can’t do so far is get <1:03 in level 13 to unlock the quad. Insanely hard. 
    Same problem here can't gt closer than 1:05 atm
  • bandit1bandit1 Member Posts: 7
    dwnwrd said:

Same problem here can't gt closer than 1:05 atm

DO OVER...

Try using the micro. Or mini or whatever, the little jeep. I got level 13 in 53 seconds with it. Mines only upgraded to 8 and it was less than that when i unlocked the quad
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the issue with most of the levels.  I am stuck on 25, but prior to that, it seemed it was more about finesse than just holding in the gas.  I have 1728 meters on 25.. it is a bit tough.  26 is a marathon...
    edited May 7
    Gsearch said:
    I don't see the issue with most of the levels.  I am stuck on 25, but prior to that, it seemed it was more about finesse than just holding in the gas.  I have 1728 meters on 25.. it is a bit tough.  26 is a marathon...
    Try using the supercar or if your have speed built enough to get over the falling orange planks, the amphibian on level 25. The supercar is probably your best bet. You oughta get in around 4 minutes with it.
    Wait til you get to lvl 32 Gsearch. I don't see any way past it without using a supercar gt. I can keep up with Robs bot til the boulder at the end and he has enough power left to not wheelie and nose under the boulder pushing it to finish. I wheelie no matter what. My supercar is maxed. his is a gt. I need to lose about 1 and. A half seconds to beat it. And its gonna be at that boulder
    Post edited by bandit1 on