General Discussion

The +8000 Trophy Club

mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

This is a message from the +8000 trophy club. We are desperately recruiting more members. Our dailies consist of 10 people roughly and smarfing is impossible (I do not posses any 4 Bugattis and only @bullet_splatter smurfs with me). Cash flow is a serious issue. Our other events include those with higher and lower trophy counts so it's not so bad up here.

Our club offers great comradery, a chance to get crushed by some of the best hands in Top Drives, and of course finger sandwiches as well as refreshments during our weekly support sessions meetings. As a bonus, @Bugatti will probably feed you a few hundred wins during an event in the future.

Thanks,

Mikes
Director, Public Affairs
+8000 trophy club

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol.. great post.. i'm in with mine 9800 trophy... my daily is always with 30/35 players and only few with smurfers hands... and i agree with you, few cash for ceramics and upgrades..
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    I'm now at 7700. I guess I'm not joining this week, and it seems not even next week given my smurfing in Jag event.
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your style mikes ! I'm member of this club with 14740 trophy...
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    I’m down here in the 2000 trophy club. I can do a little farming and if I try hard I can usually net an aluminum pack with my garage. As enticing as it sounds to get up there with the 4 Chiron crowd I think I’ll stick down here. I would probably go negative trophy if the game would let me dive until I was in a bracket I could be competitive in. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at ~6500.  Seems like a good place to hang out for a while!
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Finger sandwiches!?! You’ve been holding out on me!
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Hello,

This is a message from the +8000 trophy club. We are desperately recruiting more members. Our dailies consist of 10 people roughly and smarfing is impossible (I do not posses any 4 Bugattis and only @bullet_splatter smurfs with me). Cash flow is a serious issue. Our other events include those with higher and lower trophy counts so it's not so bad up here.

Our club offers great comradery, a chance to get crushed by some of the best hands in Top Drives, and of course finger sandwiches as well as refreshments during our weekly support sessions meetings. As a bonus, @Bugatti will probably feed you a few hundred wins during an event in the future.

Thanks,

Mikes
    Director, Public Affairs
    +8000 trophy club
    Once my 5 Chirons are maxed out, i am gonna be able to feed you guys the ceramic pack from dailys or any daily i can win.  ;)
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be joining your club in about 5 months. I'm gonna enjoy myself for now 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be joining your club in about 5 months. I'm gonna enjoy myself for now 

Finger sandwiches!?! You’ve been holding out on me!

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm at ~6500.  Seems like a good place to hang out for a while!
    No.

Well, that creepiness seals the deal!
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    The struggle is real, I may even have to win some dailies...ewww. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    with 9220 Trophy Points in that club too. my only problem: I have only 3 legendarys  :D so smarfing it is
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭
    almost there. 7570
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Hello,

Thanks,

Mikes
    Director, Public Affairs
    +8000 trophy club
    Come join the +9k club. Finally found a cool bunch of fellow smarfers, kris pi, mika, etc. So heartening to see a bunch of meharis, beats, scargos, espace when joining the daily.
    Thank you @bullet_splatterfor the smurf hand. My single tone medium smurf hands are now out to be crushed by your epics. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cash prizes should go up as you level up! 

hutch mentioned once that only something like 20% of players clear a prizeboard in an a
    Event each day

There shoild be more cash for the boards.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    Welcome to the Asian club.
    Here, all forumers are quite weak, and we don't stand a chance against Eric Shih, DONGwon kim and a big spender known as TopDrives2018. Here dailies are bustling with people, and we don't have a chance of winning, occasionally when the big spenders don't join us. Your place will always be nicked when you sleep and the events end at 5am which is frankly, genius. Come join the Asian club, we have dim sum. 

TGPD,
    Spokesperson,
    Asian club.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mikes I've enjoyed the daily butt kicking events like anyone else, and grinding out 1 star victories in a group of 10 at max are a pleasure compared to the hundred guaranteed previously. Unfortunately I may soon enter the 9000+ trophy club which I hear are for charter members only  :o
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    Lolol.

2000+ club here. Smurf when I can't compete - can usually get top 5 in anything with off road tracks because somehow my garage swung towards off road. Very happy to be where I am, not lookong forward to the 8000s!
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    Just wait until you get to teh 10K+ club.  I'm in the super fun 12K+ group with other 12 to 63K trophy players.  The daily event is useless, the saving grace being there's usually only 4-5 players in it so I get an Aluminium pack for free and no points penalty.  And over the last week, I've gotten a C class car a few times out of those, so no harm done.

I'll start getting your membership forms ready!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have moved up yesterday (5740) because my events are all empty today :/
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    Late entry getting crazy with 9k+.
    Entered Snow event yesterday and still only 8 players in.
    Daily j entered First Minute and only 34 in... And half is smurfing, lol
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. I started to Smurf the snow event too. Until I realized it was an easy ceramic with 7 people!