General Discussion

Woohoo! Legendary #5!

HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭✭
Its been 4 months since my last one and I pulled it from the Challenge Ceramic.  Sweet!

Side note: This must have been fate, since I just bought a 997 three weeks ago.  :D

Comments

• JacoJaco Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Great car.

• AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man. My turn now! 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 490 ✭✭✭
    There’s something in the water guys! This is the result of my challenge ceramic. I know it’s a panamera but still happy with the pulls

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    I just got a Honda Integra 1995... sigh...
    But I did get an RS6 Plus from a regular ceramic
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 497 ✭✭✭✭
    Got the CT6. This challenge is really giving us some good cars!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    Does your 997 feel like it grips at about 88?  ;)
    I’d say more like 87?
    TD01055 said:
    There’s something in the water guys! This is the result of my challenge ceramic. I know it’s a panamera but still happy with the pulls

I also pulled an A25 911 GTS two days ago.  I feel an upcoming Porsche event?!
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 490 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TD01055 said:

I also pulled an A25 911 GTS two days ago.  I feel an upcoming Porsche event?!
    Surely you’re not suggesting the drops are seeded or altered in some way? How very dare you...
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
    i find a levorg... so only mine pack give nothig good!!
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 47 ✭✭
    I've got....nothing special, I can't even remember and it was today.
  • FrancescoFrancesco Member Posts: 25
    mauro07 said:
    You have already find too much legendaries in ceramics packs :p :p
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Francesco said:
    mauro07 said:
    You have already find too much legendaries in ceramics packs :p :p
    I would say a Levorg is actually a great pull!
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
    it was my third levorg.. i fused its!!
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a Honda 4wd. Wow, just WOW
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Pics and details of the 997 @HeissRod
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good car off-road
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod u got some other cars u can fuse into it?
    edited May 17
    43MK4 said:
    Right now, I've got 22 Epics (more than I thought!).  Of those, I would probably be willing to fuse ~3-4.  I was kind of waiting to see if I should put that next fuse into my 12C or Cayenne Turbo.

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    43MK4 said:
    Right now, I've got 22 Epics (more than I thought!).  Of those, I would probably be willing to fuse ~3-4.  I was kind of waiting to see if I should put that next fuse into my 12C or Cayenne Turbo.

I meant your new 997 :)
    43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    43MK4 said:

I meant your new 997 :)
    Oh, hahaha.  I don't plan on doing much to it.  Sport Classic ducktail, slight lowering, audio upgrades, maybe intake & headers.
  • Goodhews89Goodhews89 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod
    That is one heck of a C4S! I always thought the gt3 bumper looked goofy, but that looks spot on! Big fan of the yellow, thats the car color I find most enjoyable. I assume that is Speed Yellow? That has a 3.8, right? So no IMS issue? Any idea what width/offset those rear wheels are?
  • MartyoMartyo Member Posts: 2
    edited May 17
    Found this from the challenge ceramic after using some of my pay to get gold first legendary aside from 12C
    To quote one of my current favorite games
    "It's ****** Payday fellas!"
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    '08 C4S with 6sp manual / 23k miles / Carbon Ceramic brakes / PASM / Sport Seats / Loads of carbon fiber on the interior
    Mods: GT3 front bumper / Tubi exhaust / Champion RG5 wheels

Awesome car and color, congrats! Love speed yellow. 

I’ve had mine for almost 3 years now and I’m planning on keeping it forever. Such a great car. 

I don’t know if you joined the Rennlist forum already, but if you haven’t I highly recommend it. Tons of great info and a very knowledgeable and helpful community. My Rennlist username is ATSR. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help. 

Here’s a couple of pics of my 997:

• ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod
    That is one heck of a C4S! I always thought the gt3 bumper looked goofy, but that looks spot on! Big fan of the yellow, thats the car color I find most enjoyable. I assume that is Speed Yellow? That has a 3.8, right? So no IMS issue? Any idea what width/offset those rear wheels are?
    The engine size has nothing to do with the IMS issue. All 2005-2008 997's (997.1) have either the M96 (3.6) or M97 (3.8) engine which has an intermediate shaft so potentially they could suffer from the IMS bearing issue. However, the problem is much less common on 2006-2008 cars as they have the upgraded larger bearing. The only way to completely avoid the IMS issue is to get a 2009-2012 997 (997.2) which has the 9A1 engine that doesn't even have an intermediate shaft. 
    ATSR_997 said:
    HeissRod said:
    '08 C4S with 6sp manual / 23k miles / Carbon Ceramic brakes / PASM / Sport Seats / Loads of carbon fiber on the interior
    Mods: GT3 front bumper / Tubi exhaust / Champion RG5 wheels

Awesome car and color, congrats! Love speed yellow. 

I’ve had mine for almost 3 years now and I’m planning on keeping it forever. Such a great car. 

I don’t know if you joined the Rennlist forum already, but if you haven’t I highly recommend it. Tons of great info and a very knowledgeable and helpful community. My Rennlist username is ATSR. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help. 

Here’s a couple of pics of my 997:

Nice ride!

Yes, I'm on Rennlist, just haven't posted much, if any.
  • Peter_GPeter_G Member Posts: 21

just pulled my 5th legendary "Ford gt90   ... looks like my usa hand is getting really good.

@jaco when will you get your 5th =P

)

j

• JacoJaco Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    Peter_G said:

just pulled my 5th legendary "Ford gt90   ... looks like my usa hand is getting really good.

)

j

Well, I can't fight against so much luck. 
    I am only just waiting to pull my 5th Legendary till I am 100% sure it will be a Chiron. 
  • Peter_GPeter_G Member Posts: 21
    Jaco said:
    Peter_G said:

)

j

Well, I can't fight against so much luck. 
    I am only just waiting to pull my 5th Legendary till I am 100% sure it will be a Chiron. 

you got me on that one... we both be better of asking Bugatti to help us when there is an event with the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 as price car :)