General Discussion

First fully upgraded epic

JoppJopp Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
My first fully upgraded epic yay! Should I work on the 2-eleven or the raptor now  

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By 2-11 you mean the S'Charged or GT4?
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    S'charged
    I think the Raptor should do you good.
    This is some of my garage, so raptor before the 2-eleven.

But maybe time to start over soon rq150 ugh
    After looking at your whole garage, I would consider the 2-11 to be at the top of the priority list. You already have a Macan Performance Pack, so there's currently not so much of a need making an off-road car. You lack a bit of grip cars, so the 2-11 is perfect. I suggest to 033 on the 2-11 first, then focus your resources on the raptor.
    TGPD said:
    After looking at your whole garage, I would consider the 2-11 to be at the top of the priority list. You already have a Macan Performance Pack, so there's currently not so much of a need making an off-road car. You lack a bit of grip cars, so the 2-11 is perfect. I suggest to 033 on the 2-11 first, then focus your resources on the raptor.
    Thanks, really appreciate the help! 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have a nice Garage! May I ask you, how did you manage to keep your trophy score that low?
    edited May 17
    you have a nice Garage! May I ask you, how did you manage to keep your trophy score that low?
    Thanks  My garage is only 61 days old  guess that's one reason for the trophy count, and the only major event I earned a bunch trophys in was the lotus finals.
    Only bought the starter pack so far.
    very nice! so you smurfed a lot?
    ps: it would be nice to have 4999 G once you hit RQ150  ;)
    Wouldn't say smurf, been terrible events for my garage last weeks, not even been possible to be top 20 lmao.
    Doubt I will be able to have 4999 gold when I get rq150, only have 1900 now and don't have money to spend on the game atm, but thanks for the tips :)