General Discussion

Japan 100 Series [EVENT]

TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
Japanese... Pikes...

Comments

• sinnersinner Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    jap cars, 100 rq limit 
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    It's a speed race, like the Japanese speed train 100 series. So it's Nissan time!
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    5 japanese car and 1 Mitsubishi... i need 1 Lancer... someone have track set?
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    All asphalt, some rain (one set is all rain) and no drags
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    It’s a Evo event 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Weather conditions reported as variable.

• BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tip for this event, don't run your datsun on g-force track  :p

• loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    two legendary in 20seconds!

• JayJay Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭

From Japanese packs?

• loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:

From Japanese packs?

Yes...after 5 useless ultra came up.
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    edited May 18
    Okay sold. Time to blow my hard-earned gold on 1 Nippon CF! Incoming...

And...

No swanky S tier, but I am a very satisfied customer today, Hutch 😎
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Congrats! You guys are really lucky. I opened all 10 Japanese CF and got nothing better than a RQ22 Honda Legend. Was hoping for at least an A class EVO...

Blown 3 months worth of Top Drives budget on these packs so guess I won't be opening any packs for a long while... 
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    edited May 18
    AdxRE said:
    Congrats! You guys are really lucky. I opened all 10 Japanese CF and got nothing better than a RQ22 Honda Legend. Was hoping for at least an A class EVO...

Blown 3 months worth of Top Drives budget on these packs so guess I won't be opening any packs for a long while... 
    Thanks man! I've been on a bad run of Ceramics, no B tier and mostly crappy C tiers like the Colt Version R, so I guess fate balanced out today 😂

For your pull - is that the B tier 4WD standard tyre Honda sedan?

That one is probably the best car on any rain asphalt condition man. Don't look down on it!
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    edited May 18
    Another event I have no chance in, aiming for top 200 lmao
    Trying to not spend my gold  wanna buy 40 slots.... But so tempting to buy cf packs haha 
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Avenged said:
    AdxRE said:

Thanks man! I've been on a bad run of Ceramics, no B tier and mostly crappy C tiers like the Colt Version R, so I guess fate balanced out today 😂

For your pull - is that the B tier 4WD standard tyre Honda sedan?

That one is probably the best car on any rain asphalt condition man. Don't look down on it!
    Yes, it is 4WD standard tire and should ace in rain. Just that I didn't expect it to be the best thing I got in 10 CF packs lol 
  • LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 197 ✭✭✭

@TomTurbo if you can avoid me there, would be very kind :smile:

@Antoun i don’t know who is having the better hand, but we’ll find out! I won’t race you, and if I see u are in a better position for number 2 spot, just take it! I just want the carbon fiber, the rest doesn’t really matter!
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    What hands are the leader in your brackets? Struggle to find the right
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:

@TomTurbo if you can avoid me there, would be very kind :smile:

@Antoun i don’t know who is having the better hand, but we’ll find out! I won’t race you, and if I see u are in a better position for number 2 spot, just take it! I just want the carbon fiber, the rest doesn’t really matter!
    @Larspyff:  Hi Lars I will avoid you too, I don't know if I could catch the second place with my hand, but I would be happy with a Top 10 place also. I need to see if Fanosh is beatable or not

@TomTurbo: If you could avoid me too, would be nice...

@Zotze these are some of the top hands, with Thomas being unbeatable :p
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    What hands are the leader in your brackets? Struggle to find the right
    3 evo FQ360’s and a couple of low RQ standard/4wd cars are leading mine I believe. I haven’t got the luxury of running that though. 
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Larspyff said:
     I need to see if Fanosh is beatable or not

@TomTurbo: If you could avoid me too, would be nice...
    You guys know Fanosh is @Numar ; ??
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    I am the only one who got issues with track sets??? I really dont understand why 3dry 2 wet setup goes into 5 dry and one of a sudden my hand got beaten 20 times when people racing me on 5 dry(and the opposite)... Just this changes in track sets doesnt make sense to me and this is now the 4-5th event im dropping, because i find this very pointless and discouraging.
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Fanosh is @Numar’s in game name, and what a great bracket again, I think the top 10 should be secured.
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    @TomTurbo @Antoun @Larspyff I'm in that bracket too...
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Fanosh is @Numar’s in game name, and what a great bracket again, I think the top 10 should be secured.
    so happy for my little smurf gang  :p
    Fanosh is Numar IG Name ?? Damned !! Luckily I didn’t raced him...
    @Larspyff: I’m still avoiding you but I’m the only one who wants your second place...
  • AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 415 ✭✭✭
    Anyone run a 969 vs 699 Nissan 370z? I've had this tuned 669 for weeks because I'm afraid to mess it up. Thanks.@Bugatti: First time I've seen you in a bracket! Tough crowd thus far.
    Antoun said:
    @Larspyff: I’m still avoiding you but I’m the only one who wants your second place...
    No point, as long as im top 10!